Imagine being home with Tom

"Darling, I don't think I approve of that suit", you teased from where you remained in bed, watching Tom get dressed. "Why, what's wrong with it?", he asked as he struggled to fasten his buttons, loosely fastening his tie. "It's not the suit. It's you", you taunted him, kneeling up on the bed, leaning against the bed post. "Woah? Me?", he gasped shocked, turning around, staring intently at you as you tried to keep a straight face. "Yes Sir. You", you replied delicately as he came back towards you, arms wrapping around your waist. "And what is so wrong with me?", he teased back as he rested his forehead against your, resisting the temptation to kiss you. "You have no fashion sense", you chuckled back, wriggling from his grasp as you slipped his tie off from around his neck. "Oh come on dear. I can't take you seriously, especially when you aren't wearing any fashion", he groaned as he watched you slink away back to the wardrobe. "You know why I have to go in. It's because, little devil, you've kept me trapped in bed all weekend", he teased as he snaked his arms around you from behind, burying his head into your neck, kissing you. "No, it's you who's done that", you moaned as he sucked on your collar bone, his other hand stroking your spine. "You need to stop being so delicious then", he replied back, as you felt his lips dance back up your neck, nibbling your earlobe as his other hand stroked across your stomach. "Mmm. You know, wearing a tie has its advantages", you mentioned through gasps as you selected the right tie from his vast collection, letting his arms effortlessly spin you around. "Oh, and what's that?", he asked curiously. "I can do this", and in a second you'd slipped the tie over his eyes, blindfolding him. "Darling, I don't-". "Shh", you soothed him as he tried to lift his arms to take it off, you gently kept them around your waist. "You know Luke is going to kill me if I keep him waiting any longer", he sighed, biting his lip. "I know, but you'll like this", you chuckled and gently stroked his cheek. You felt his body relax a little as you ran a hand through his curls, scratching at his scalp, making him moan gently. You felt his hands try to move upwards again to take off the blindfold so you yank on his hair, making him wince. "Keep still darling. Trust me", you whispered into his ear, feeling him flinch a little at your closeness but true to your request, he kept still. You resumed your sweet torture on him, kissing his head and neck, avoiding his lips. You could tell he was getting impatient; but not because you were holding him up, but because you were getting him very frustrated. "Please", he murmured, almost begging as you teased your lips, brushing them against his. Finally, you kissed his lips tenderly, before melting into them completely, as Tom hungrily kissed back, holding you tight. Finally, both panting for breathe, you let slip the blindfold and stared into his hungry, longing eyes. "You wait until I get back", he growled as he let you tie on his new tie. All you did was smile back and give him a wink as he quickly left, eagerly wanting to return.