Imagine Tom being your teacher

[for all my lovely followers who are going back to school/collage I dedicate this all to you :) enjoy]

"Get up now! You're going to be late!", your mother shouted up to you from downstairs. You sighed, pulling the covers closer around you, burying your head into the pillow. "No, five more minutes", you moan, refusing to want to wake up. Your bedroom curtains are flung open, and you scream as the sunlight streams in, blinding you. "No, now come on, get up. You don't want to be late on your first day back", she said, throwing your uniform onto the bed and leaving. You groaned, crawling out of bed sleepily, not even paying full attention as you got dressed. You'd managed to have a quick breakfast before you dashed back upstairs, picking up your bag. You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed, today was going to be a long day. Several minutes later, you waved goodbye to your mother as you stood outside your school. Still the same old place, with all the usual suspects of gangs and groups milling around the place, all looking like zombies apart from one or two who look like they've had too much coffee already. The bell rings and immediately you fight the angry sea of people trying to fight their way through the corridors to their classes. Eventually you make it to your form classroom, and take your usual seat at the front, in front of the teachers desk. The rest of your classmates went to their seats, all discussing their holiday adventures and you sighed. You hadn't done much over the summer, and your best friend was still away on holiday for another few weeks, so you had to put up with being alone. You reaches into your bag and pulled out your favourite book, based on Norse mythology, and started to read, completely oblivious to the gasps as the teacher walked in. They placed their bag onto their desk in front of yours and sat down in the chair. Immediately the room was silent, everyone say bolt upright looking at them in awe and shock. You sensed something was wrong and turned to look at them all, to find them all looking in your direction. You turned back around to look at the teacher, and your heart did backflips. "Hello, I'm Mr Hiddleston, I'm your new teacher for this year", he smiled at you, smoothing his hair back as he undid the buttons of his jacket, putting it over the back of the chair as he looked at you. You smiled feeling butterflies in your stomach. "Good morning, Mr Hiddleston", the class chanted in unison, also like a choir. "Very nice. Thank you", he chuckled as he reached into his desk draw and pulled out textbooks. "Today we are going to be studying my favourite subject, Shakespeare. And to begin with, I will start reading it to you", he said as his long slender legs paced up and down the class between tables, passing out the texts to everyone watching open mouthed in awe. "Y/N, why don't you and I read the first scene together", he said as he came to you last, passing the book to you. All you could do was nod yes, as Tom began reading, more like acting out the text, almost like an excited child. School was going to be a lot better this year :)