Imagine going to an awards event

Mini-Tom imagine *
*
"Darling, we're going to be late", Tom chimed as you dashed from the bathroom through to the bedroom to get ready. Yet again Tom had to attend another awards ceremony, and of course you'd both been running late. Tom had already managed to jump in the shower before you, using up all the hot water much to your sudden alarm as the water turned ice cold, your scream causing Tom to fall over in laughter attempting to get his trousers on. You'd just finished drying yourself off and slipped into your fancy underwear when you heard his sharp intake of breath. Turning around, you saw Tom dressed immaculately in his tux, leaning in the doorway, his eyes hungrily looking at you. "You look beautiful", he whispered. "I'm not even dressed yet", you giggled, tying up your hair into a bun, before grabbing your dress. You were about to slip it on, but Tom came up behind you, his arm wrapping around your waist, his lips kissing your neck. "Hmmm. I wasn't talking about the dress", he murmured as his fingers gently pulled it from your grasp, tossing it out of your reach, before he span you round to face him, his lips meeting yours. "We're going to be late", you gasp between kisses as his hand trails up your spine, curling his fingers into your hair as your hands slip under his jacket, touching his chest. "They won't start til we get there, and right now, I know what I'd rather do", he chuckled as he kissed the nape of your neck, effortlessly lifting you up into his arms as he carried you back over to the bed, discarding his clothes as he went.