Imagine finding out Tom is your secret admirer

It has been two months since you had met Tom, and you still couldn't stop thinking about him. He had been in Australia as part of a promotion tour for the latest Thor film, and you had gone along in the hope of meeting him. You had managed to join the mass sea of fans that were all waiting to see him, but there were so many of them, and you were too excited and startled by everything that was happening that in a panic you had accidentally thrown your book you had taken to read with you. You didn't know where it had landed, but you didn't care, as you were too excited to see Tom. At last, he stepped outside of the studio and immediately people started screaming his name, you included. He ran along the line, signing autographs and taking pictures. However, when he'd gotten to you, he was being ushered away by security. He just managed to take hold of your outstretched hand, and kiss it, winking at you as he did before he had to go off back inside. You'd couldn't stop thinking about that day ever since, and hadn't even rememberd that you'd lost your book until you came to look for it today. You searched all around your house but it was nowhere to be seen. You hear a quick knock at the door, and go to answer it. But there was no one there. Instead however, there was a single red rose, with a handwritten note on it. You picked it up and read it. "Dear Y/N, you have stolen my heart and my mind. I cannot stop thinking about you. Love ..." It wasn't signed, but you immediately put the rose in water and hung the note up on your bedroom wall. Every day for the next week, you kept receiving the same note and a single rose arriving on your doorstep. No matter how quick you were to try and reach the door, the mysterious messenger would be gone. One day, you arrived back home from town to find a trail of rose petals leading up the path to your front door, where another rose was. You picked up the note next to it. "You are my Juliet". You smiled, realising how sweet this was. You opened your front door that had been left ajar puzzled, as you thought you'd locked it. Stepping inside, you cautiously followed the trail of rose petals as they lead to your room. You slowly opened the door and gasped. Your whole wall was covered in notes with roses everywhere. You welled up in emotion, as a small tear rolled down your cheek; this was beautiful. A small sound of a stone hitting your window snapped you out of your dream. You walked over to the window, opened it and looked down. You gasped aloud, as your book you had lost was in one hand, a bunch of roses in the other, as Tom Hiddleston stood there, gazing up at you. "Y/N, I have something that belongs to you", he smiled. You stood there gazing down at him as he recited the most beautiful Shakespeare to you from your book, and you kept pinching yourself, to see if you were dreaming. But it was no dream, and you felt like the happiest girl alive.