[o4]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hey guys!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING, AND ALL OF THOSE VOTES. THEY MEAN SO MUCH SO THANK YOU SO MUCH.

8/2021: what's up motherfuckers. Go read Heat right now, or else.
_______________

Chapter Four
_______________

I woke up the next morning, cuddled up between my two boys, and a smile on my face. I slowly sat up, and got up to move off of the bed. I looked back at the two of them, and Grey moved closer to Ryker, grabbing his arm and holding it close to him. I bit my lip and smiled.

I got out of bed, and stretched, a slight moan escaping my lips from how good that stretch felt. My boys are light sleepers, so that immediately woke them up.

"Are you okay, baby doll?" Grey's morning voice was scratchy and deep. I nodded my head and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I heard two pairs of feet shuffling behind me, and it brought a smile to my face. I sat down on the toilet and started to pee, the two of them gazing at me. They then turned to each other, but they weren't saying anything. They were having one of their secret conversations...again.

"Stop...doing that," I mumbled, glaring at Ryker. Ryker gave me a confused look before laughing at me. I furrowed my eyebrows out of annoyance, but continued to give him a pout glare.

I got off the toilet, flushed, and washed my hands as it was now Ryker's turn to use the toilet. He sits down to pee because he doesn't want pee to get everywhere. Grey doesn't care, he stands to pee.

Grey turned on the shower as I started to brush my teeth, and soon all three of us were brushing our teeth. Grey says he loves when we all brush our teeth together. "Its cute and romantic" he would say. Why? He couldn't explain it, it's just something he felt very strongly about.

In Ryker's en suite bathroom, there was a double sink, and a double head shower. He had gotten it installed back in freshman year, when we all started taking showers together. Grey had his own closet full of clothes here, and so did I, all complimentary from Ryker. He has a California king sized bed, even though we all sleep compacted together. Ryker's parents were, to put it nicely, fucking loaded. Anything that you could think of is in this house. Ryker only has one other sibling, and that's a little brother named Max.

Once we were done brushing our teeth, and the temperature of the shower was perfect, we all stripped out of our clothes.

We all stepped into the shower, completely naked and their penises hanging nicely between their thighs. I bit my lip and stared at them as I washed my hair.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," Ryker joked, pushing me out of the water so he could wash his hair. I gawked at him in disbelief while he and Grey just laughed at me.

"Oh shut up," I joked back, pushing Grey out of the way so I could get the shampoo out. It was starting to run into my eyes. Grey started massaging my scalp to help wash my hair and I closed my eyes in content.

I felt the lightest of touches skim across my stomach and a shiver ran through me. I felt my nipples pebble as a thumb brushed against them. I opened my eyes to see Ryker rolling my nipple, a moan tumbling from my lips. Grey gently tilted my head to the side and placed a soft kiss to my neck. Ryker palmed my breast and leaned down, sucking my nipple into his mouth. His warm tongue gently lapped as Grey continued to place slow, open mouthed kisses along my neck.

I arched my back, leaning against Grey. I gripped Ryker's hips and tugged him towards me, his knees brushing against mine. Grey's kisses trailed up my neck and stopped behind my ear.