[1o]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

I'm baaaaaaack. How does it feel to not have to wait an eternity for a new chapter?
______________________

Holland's POV

The first week of college was filled with nothing but panic attacks, crying, and numerous phone calls home.

The second week of college was filled with me obsessively memorizing the routes to class, and our daily routine.

The third week of college was filled with me just trying to take it easy. We have finally developed a rhythm and it's something that's super easy to follow and wrap my head around. Ryker helped by making a chart in Excel and we have it hanging up on the fridge each week, and the boys will write in any special events that they need to attend or if I need to go to a study session I write it on the schedule. That way it's visible to everyone, and it's a constant reminder of what the schedule is and there's no forgetting.

But right now, the schedule is kind of chaotic because the boys have a bunch of last-minute events to go to for rushing frats

But right now, the schedule is kind of chaotic because the boys have a bunch of last-minute events to go to for rushing frats. They always tell me as soon as they find out, so it's not really their fault, so I'm not mad at them. I just don't like how it's interrupting our schedule and routine. But they said as soon as they're offered a bid, that it would be more structured and that we can stick to our routine. I'm really hoping that's true.

For instance, right now, it's Wednesday, and Ryker and I are supposed to go to a study session with Kayden. But they just got a group text from John, one of the guys in the frat that they are rushing, stating that it's Wine Wednesday and they need to get to the frat house immediately with two bottles of their favorite wine, and they only had an hour to get there. John had said in the text, "yes, holland is invited also" Grey had said as he read out the text to me.

"How are you supposed to get wine? You're not 21," I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Good thing we got these fakes made before we came to campus," Ryker said, going into the bedroom to probably retrieve these said fakes.

"When did you guys get fake IDs made?" My chest started to constrict at the possibility of them hiding stuff from me, and that they might get arrested for using a fake ID. If they get arrested, then I won't be able to see them and then I just might die.

"You were sitting right next to us when we ordered them online, you were probably just zoning out. It was back in July," Grey said, and I started to think back to July. The only memories that instantly come to mind are when they took turns eating me out during the late hours of the summer nights, and they would immediately kiss each other to pass my taste back and forth. Just thinking about it has me rubbing my thighs together.

"Of course, that's all you remember, you naughty girl," Grey suddenly had his hands on my hips, pulling my hips closer to his and he placed a sensual kiss to my lips, taking my breath away.