[17]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hi friends, so sorry for the long wait. I didn't have any inspiration, so i'm sorry if this chapter sucks.
_______________________

*Friday, November 12*

"I feel severely underdressed. Why did you say my outfit was okay when we left the apartment?" I asked as Grey pushed my chair up to the table. I twiddled with my thumbs as my knee started to bounce, my gaze frantically jumping from person to person as their eyes seared their judgment onto my skin. I know that they're judging me, for coming in here in just a skirt, my converse, a crop top, and a cardigan. But they didn't tell me we were going somewhere really nice! And they said that my outfit was perfect!

Grey ran his hand down my hair, stopping to gently massage the base of my neck. I closed my eyes and melted into his touch.

"Everyone else is overdressed," Ryker said and Grey hummed in agreement. He placed a kiss to the top of my head before his warmth left me. I pouted and opened my eyes to see them sitting in a chair to my left and a chair to my right, the chair in front of me empty.

A waiter was filling up our waters while telling us about the specials, but I couldn't listen; not when everyone was staring at me. Ryker's hand gripped my thigh and when I looked at him, he made the most ridiculous face ever. I burst out laughing, causing our waiter to stutter in his speech about the specials but Grey continued to listen intently.

One by one, the stares died down until I only felt the warm gaze of Grey and Ryker. I finally managed a small smile, which they both mirrored. Ryker tapped my thigh before retreating his hand, and my smile fell into a pout. Ryker gave me a fake pout to mock me, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you're both done being absolutely adorable, I can tell you the specials," Grey said. I pressed my lips together and cocked my head at Grey, now giving him my undivided attention. He blinded us both with a smile before clearing his throat and straightening his shoulders.

"The specials today," he spoke in a deeper voice than usual, making us both giggle, "are some type of steak, some type of fish, and this chicken dish. I couldn't really focus. I was lost in how incredible you both look tonight." Grey finished, and I immediately blushed.

"Knock it off, it's not supposed to be about me tonight," Ryker muttered, but I heard him. And my blush traveled down my chest.

Tonight, I'm losing my virginity; well, we're all losing our virginity tonight. We had talked about it last week, and I had mentioned that I was ready, and they agreed that they were ready as well. We've been dating for so long, and we've been doing so many sexual things for the past year, and they've both been incredibly patient. Not once have I ever felt pressured by them, in fact, I think they were deliberately taking things slow so as to not overwhelm me. And that just seals it for me, I know that I'm ready. This is my decision, and I'm ready to lose my virginity.

But my one stipulation was that it had to be a special night. I didn't tell them how to make it special, but that it had to be special.

So they decided to get me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers that are sitting in a vase at the apartment and to take me out to dinner beforehand. I still don't know who will actually be taking my virginity, and if they have decided they haven't given any indication who it will be. I'm kind of nervous about that. I hope they don't argue about it, and I hope they don't make me choose. I can't do that.

"Do you want the steak, or do you want to get a pasta dish?" Grey asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Pasta please," I answered after thinking about it for a few seconds.