[13]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hi hi hi hi (:

__________________

Holland's POV

I'm really starting to like the routine of college. It's hard to initially set up a routine, but my boys really helped me in setting it up and making sure that we stick to it, that it feels like second nature. I love having the calendar on our fridge every week. I love having certain classes only two or three times a week. I love having my unassigned assigned seat in all my classes. I love that we know when the frat has activities planned and they tell us in advance because they know I love to have things on my calendar. I love that my boys set an alarm thirty minutes before we're supposed to get up so we can have some extra cuddling. I just love college and the routine that we've set up.

So imagine my surprise when I walk into my computer science class that Monday following the tailgate, and Kali is sitting in my seat.

My chest started to crack. Did they switch the classrooms for today and not tell me? Or did they tell me and I just didn't read the email? I always check my emails in the morning I would have seen that email. But maybe they sent it while we were driving to campus?

Squeeze squeeze squeeze.

Her icy blue eyes were crinkled at the corners as she smiled at me and waved me over to her table.

"Holland! You inspired me! I switched my major!" My shoulders sagged in relief but tensed again at her statement. Did she switch her major? After us meeting for the first time this Saturday? I furrowed my eyebrows as I made my way over to the table, sitting down in Kayden's chair, but Grey continued standing. Unease settled in my stomach at not being in my chair. It was something so small, but it meant everything to me. That's my seat.

"You're in her seat," Grey all but growled at her. I looked up at him and he had his stern face on. No emotions were showing, but he meant business.

Kali just tossed her hair over her shoulder and sent him a dazzling smile. I was sure that it would affect Grey, she was just so absolutely gorgeous. But his face did not falter in the slightest. He continued to glare at her, and my heart beat just a little bit faster.

"It's just a seat, it doesn't matter. Sit down, please! I'm so excited to be taking this class, it should definitely be better than English!" She pulled out her laptop from her backpack and started to settle into her seat, well my seat, but Grey continued to stand and glare at her.

"I'm not going to say it again. Get out of her seat," Grey said. I felt the power in his voice settle in my bones and it made me want to submit to him. I wanted to get on my knees and do anything he asked of me.

Kali seemed to be affected by it as well because she started packing up her belongings, moving into the seat next to me.

"Okay okay, got it. This is her seat," she mumbled. She got up from my seat and sat down in the seat next to Kayden's. I looked to Grey and he nodded to my seat. I bit my lip as I stood up and finally sat down in my seat, feeling that all was right in the world again.

"Anyway, as I was saying before, I'm so excited to be taking this class," she continued again as I took out my laptop, preparing for class. We had about fifteen minutes before class started.

"Yeah, why did you switch your major? What year are you in?" I asked.

"My sophomore year, so it's not a big deal. My parents were actually kind of happy that I switched my major to something in the science field. They were disappointed that I chose English because they were worried I wasn't going to be able to find a job after school." Her eyebrows furrowed slightly and her smile dropped as she stared at her notebook. But it was a flicker as her smile was immediately back, beaming at me so early in the morning.