[12]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hi friends. Please continue to give me comments I loved all of them last chapter. Please give me more I'm a comment whore. (:

________________

Holland's POV

"These tights actually make my legs look fantastic," Grey commented as he twisted and turned in front of the mirror to get a better look at his legs.

"I agree," Ryker mumbled before slapping Grey's ass as hard as he could, making me giggle at them. Grey shoved Ryker back, trying to keep a serious look on his face before a smile took over.

Right now, the boys were getting dressed in full ballerina get up, and they had to wear this all day. If anyone asked why they were dressed this way, they had to stand up, perform a plié, and respond with, "I've always wanted to be a pretty ballerina." If the person asked a second question, then they would have to stand on their tiptoes and keep twirling in a circle until the person left.

I will definitely be recording as much of this as possible.

Today was Thursday, and we were so excited for this weekend. Well, the boys aren't because they know that this weekend will be absolute hell, but I'm really excited. It's the big football game against our rivals, and the whole school is going all out. The frat is having a tailgate and we can invite anyone we want so I invited Kayden and his girlfriend, Maddie. I can't wait to meet her and hang out with her, she seems like such a cool person.

So far this week, the boys have had to stay awake since Monday night. Well, I've been letting them get little naps here and there but I won't tell the brothers. My boys get very cranky if they don't have enough sleep. But they've been running on fumes and espresso. I've seen their eyes flicker from black to their normal color more this week than I have before, and I think it's because they're so tired. Each time I see that their eyes are constantly flickering, I make them take a thirty-minute nap.

On Monday night, after we celebrated me being "initiated" into the frat, they had the pledges stay on their knees and sort the confetti by color using only the candles as light. As they sorted the confetti, I just stayed on the stairs and watched, talking with Dean and a few of the brothers, getting to know them more. I found out that Dean has a twin brother who will be visiting this weekend, Ryan has a pet turtle upstairs in his room, Trey is also majoring in computer science so he can help me with my homework if needed, and Landon has severe ADHD.

My phone pinged and I checked it. It was a text from the frat chat.

Theo: Holly, brothers. Let your littles know that they can finally get some rest tonight, the sleeping ban is over.
Ryan: who the fuck is holly
Dean: tabs knock it off
Max: that's MOM to you
Holland liked "Max: that's MOM to you"

I smiled at their reaction to Theo. I felt so welcomed and loved by them, I really felt like their little sister, or as they like to call me, Mom. It started when I had turned off all of their cars and brought their keys inside. Ryan told everyone about that and they agreed with his sentiment of calling me a mom. Then when the pledges were made to clean the house, make it sparkling clean, I may or may not have made a list of what should be done and delegated to the pledges.

"What do you think, baby doll?" Grey asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at Grey and he was looking so adorable in his white tights, pink leotard, and pink tutu. He was flexing his leg muscles and turning his legs so I could get every angle. I threw my head back and laughed at the sight before me, and he just had this adorable smile on his face.