[15]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hi friends (:

COMMENT GOAL: 100 inline comments of substance (I'm counting). Please provide me comments, I am attention-starved (:

____________________

Holland's POV

*Friday, October 29*

"Are you sure you guys are okay with these costumes?" I asked as Ryker helped me put on my heels for the night.

"Yes, we all agreed on it. Now, please stop worrying. We all look incredibly hot," Grey reassured me. He pressed his chest to my back and rubbed my arms soothingly.

"We really do. And I think I really like skirts, my balls feel so free." Ryker said, placing a kiss to the top of my knee, which sent a shiver through me.

"But what if you get made fun of?" I questioned.

"Fuck it. We don't care, baby doll. Seriously," Grey answered immediately.

I had really really wanted to go as Bubbles from the PowerPuff Girls but the boys thought I needed the whole ensemble otherwise people wouldn't understand my costume. So they agreed to dress up as the other two PowerPuff Girls. I had wanted them to wear sexy corset tops also but they said that would be crossing the line. Their costume consists of a t-shirt with a matching pleated skirt, high white socks, and black converse. I put the correct colored barrettes in their hair because they couldn't not do anything to their hair, much to their dismay. I was wearing a light blue corset with a light blue pleated skirt, knee-high white socks, and black heels with a strap, with my hair in pigtails.

"Okay, fine. Can we please make sure we get our picture taken together at some point tonight?" I asked, but it came out more like a whine. We barely have any nice pictures of the three of us together, we always get so wrapped up in the moment that we forget to take pictures.

"Of course," Ryker answered as he slipped on my other heel. A car horn sounded from outside, and that meant our ride was here.

The frat provided rides to the brothers so that no one was drinking and driving. Everyone took turns being the designated driver, there was a party rotation. Next week it's our turn to be the designated drivers, but tonight, it was Trey's turn.

"Ready to go?" Ryker asked, and I nodded.

"Phone, wallet, keys?" I asked them, and they patted their pockets where the said things were located, only to realize that they have no pockets. I giggled as I held up my crossover body purse. "Put them in here. Only bring your IDs and some cash, I don't need both of your wallets in here."

"And you don't need four chapsticks. Why do we need to consolidate our stuff?" Grey complained as they got up to grab their things to put in my purse.

"Because it's my purse. Do you want to hold your stuff in your hands all night?" I sassed back and that made them shut their mouths. "Thought so," I retorted, only for a smack to be sent to my ass.

"Watch yourself," Grey warned, raising an eyebrow. I just stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes, making Ryker stifle a laugh.

They put their belongings in my purse and we did a once over before making our way out of the apartment, locking the door behind us. We walked to the parking lot, looking for Trey's car, only to find a different car.

Theo's car.

My stomach dropped and it felt like the floor dropped with it. I felt my knees buckle so I gripped onto Ryker's arm to steady myself.