[o3]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Alrighty roo. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting!!! They truly made me feel awesome so thank you so much.

8/2021: I have been procrastinating this chapter because I remember it being so fucking awful. So hopefully this time around it's not that bad. ALSO: I'm trying to put more emphasis on her separation anxiety in these edits. AND REMEMBER: CONSENT IS SEXY!!!!!!!!

WARNING: No more warnings, you know what you signed up for damnit.
___________________

Chapter Three
___________________

The longer I stood there in silence, the more self-conscious I became. What if they don't like my present? What if they wanted a legitimate present, to unwrap and it has cash value? I mean, my baby doll cost about fifty dollars, if that counts. But if it doesn't, then I am screwed. I knew I should have gotten them a physical present. It's not like I would have had time to go and buy one for them, I'm always with them because I can't go a second without seeing them.

What if they're mad at me because of this stupid present? Why did I think that this was such a good idea? I never have good ideas. I'm stupid, and useless without my boys. I should have just asked them what they wanted instead of assuming something, now they're going to be so mad at me and not want to be around me anymore and then I'm just going to spiral out of control and it really feels like the walls are closing in on me and I can't breathe and it's getting really hot in here and-

"You look absolutely breathtaking, beautiful." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ryker, and relief flooded through me. I wiped my sweaty hands on my thighs and smiled at him. I looked at his pants and saw his bulge growing, and my blush grew.

"Baby doll, come here," Grey said. I slowly made my way over to him, staring at the tent forming in his pants. I straddled his lap, and I breathed out a moan as my clit brushed against him.

"Baby doll..." I barely heard what he said as I slowly rocked my hips trying to recreate that sensation, my eyes dropping in ecstasy.

Ryker gripped my hips, seizing my movements. I whined, my eyes snapping open to see that Grey's eyes were black. My eyes widened and I stopped everything I was doing, trying to move away from Grey but Ryker held me in place.

"We need to set some ground rules before you start doing something you don't know the consequences to." Ryker softly spoke into my ear, his breath fanning down my neck. I nodded my head, feeling slightly dizzy and overwhelmed.

Ryker placed me on the sofa in between the two. Grey put his head in my lap and looked up at me, his eyes still black and a smirk on his face.

"Reel him in, Grey. We need to talk," Ryker demanded. Grey growled as he closed his eyes and tried to slow down his breathing. When he opened them his pretty green eyes were staring back at me, and I smiled down at him before placing a kiss on his forehead. He scrunched up his nose before smiling.

"First, what were you planning on happening tonight?" Ryker asked, placing his hand on my bare thigh.

"Just...um." I always felt extremely uncomfortable talking about sex, even in this moment. I knew what I had wanted to do tonight, and I know that this is something that we should discuss before moving forward, but I couldn't get the words to come out. My entire body felt flushed and my throat was closing.

"Baby doll, speak clearly and honestly," Grey demanded. I sighed and started to run my fingers through his silky, blond hair, immediately making me calm and relaxed. If I keep doing this, then I should be able to speak, no problem.