[o6]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Y'all are beyond amazing, okay? I love you.

10/2021: I literally rewrote this chapter. Basically skipped chapter 6 (it'll come back at a later time when it makes more sense). And rewrote chapter 7. From scratch. So that's why it took me so long. Deal with it.
______________

Chapter Six
______________

Saturday Morning

I tried to peel my eyes open, but it felt like they were glued shut. A parade was passing through my head as it thumped in time with my heartbeat. My mouth was a desert, and my throat felt as if someone poured sand down it. My inner thighs burned slightly, and anytime I shifted, in-between my thighs hurt as well, so it's probably best not to move. I finally managed to open my eyes only to close them again when I saw the sun lighting up the room. I groaned as I stretched, well, tried to stretch. Two large lumps that go by the names Grey and Ryker were snuggled tightly around me. They wrapped their arms tighter around me and I sank deeper into their arms.

"Happy day after your birthday," I mumbled and they just chuckled.

I've always loved my birthday because my dad loved to make it a huge celebration. He would always wake me up in the morning at the time that I was born (4:17 in the morning to be exact) with a cake, and let me open one present before letting me go back to sleep. Then he and my mom would make me my favorite breakfast (bacon, hash-browns, and cinnamon pancakes). They would let me play whatever music I wanted in the car or in the house and let me pick what we had for dinner. And to drag out the celebration even more, he would always say happy however many days after your birthday for a whole week afterward. Can you blame me for loving my birthday when I get to celebrate like that?

Grey and Ryker don't like to make a big deal out of their birthday, it's just another day for them. But they agreed to let me wish them happy birthday for a week afterward, and I'll take what I can get.

"Good morning," Ryker whispered in my ear, placing a kiss right behind my earlobe. I sighed in content as Grey placed a kiss to my forehead.

"Good morning," he said. "How are you feeling?" I tried to move my neck so I could look into his eyes but they held me in place. I huffed in annoyance.

"Like absolute shit. What happened last night?" There's no way that I drank enough to not remember the night. Or maybe I did drink that much?

"Drink some water first," Grey mumbled. I felt him moving before a glass of water was placed in my hand. I twisted in their arms so I could lay on my back, and moved to prop myself up a little bit. I chugged the entire glass of water, I never knew it could taste like heaven in a glass. I handed the glass back to Grey and he set it back on the nightstand. I sank back down into their arms and sighed.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Ryker asked.

"Telling you guys that I could make my own drink. I don't remember anything after that. I remember going into the kitchen, but that's it." I finally wiggled my way free from their tight holds to roll onto my stomach and look into their eyes. I bounced my gaze back and forth between the two, but they had the same expression: concern. What happened?

I felt my stomach turn, and I wanted to throw up. My head felt heavy, and the room started to close in on me, pressing on my chest. What aren't they telling me? It feels like it's been ten minutes and no one has said a word. I just need someone to say something. Instead, they gave each their look before they each gently gripped one of my hands. Oh god, oh fuck.