Sylvie's Bio

Ok first of all, I've never done this so I hope you will like Sylvie as much as I do.

Name: Sylvie Winters

Age: 18 (I know they're 16 but in my story they're 18)

Relationship status: single. Not really wanting to date anyone..*evil laugh*

Likes: music, dancing, being left alone, fandoms, her guitars,and her late cousin Avery.

Dislikes: her abusive family, haters, getting in trouble, homework, her eating disorder, and her ex boyfriend Scott.

DOB (date of birth): 1/29/1996

Background story:

Sylvie isn't very social because she's scared to get hurt like when her parents abused her. When she was 15 she ran away to a farm and met a boy named Scott. When Sylvie was 11 she was diagnosed with an eating disorder and a 'mild' case of bipolar disorder. Scott and Sylvie fell for each other only for him to break up with her 1 year later because of her disorders. Sylvie then found a new home with her uncle Clark in New York City. After she moved in, Sylvie fell in love with music and taught herself to play guitar and sing. She's been moving around hiding from her parents since then. Her real name was: kayley whiteson. But she changed her name to Sylvie winters after she ran away. She now acts rude to hide away the true side of her, a girl who has a passionate side for music and a kind heart.

Appearance:

Height: 5'7

Weight: 94 pounds. (Eating disorder)

Hair: long. Straight. Brown with numerous shades of blue and black at bangs and ends.

Race: white.

Clothes: (will change throughout story)

Band tees, leather jackets, plain jeans, and a pink necklace from cousin Avery.

--------------------------

This story will be VERY DIFFERENT. But very similar to.

I'm adding extra challenges, and maybe different elimination.

I don't know who her love interest should be so, as a gift to you all, YOU GET TO CHOOSE!

*Scott

*brick

*mike

*oc (yours or mine)

I hope you will love Sylvie as much as I do. :)

~Jenny