13

*Robert POV*
Today was the day, I had the whole plan sorted out. It was Melody's birthday today and I was gonna take Mel to the carnival in town and I was gonna treat her and then at the very end I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend when we get back to the car park.

She came out of the bathroom dressed in a pair of blue ripped jeans and an oversized black hoodie.

She looked adorable and I laughed as I squeezed her cheeks. She gave me the scariest death glare and slapped my hands away from her soft cheeks before hooking her arms with mine.

"Lets go Rob, I'm so excited, I love the carnival", she screeched cutely.

Chandler who was gonna be our driver to the carnival sat in his car with Bindi who only came along because she can't mind her own business and wanted to find out if Melody was going to say yes or not. I swear Bindi was more excited than I am.

\\Time skip\\

We had a lot of fun at the carnival and we went on rides such as the Ferris wheel and the roller coaster. We shared a giant cotton candy and played lots and lots of carnival games.

Now I started getting nervous, the day was almost over and we were heading back to the car park where I had asked Chandler to come a little later so I could have enough time to ask her before they arrived.

'Aww looks like Bindi and Chandler haven't arrived yet, I'm tired', Melody complained.

I awkwardly grabbed her hand and I spilt my heart.
'Melody I really like you and I now it's a bit sudden but we've been friends since diapers and we've been on so many adventures together. I guess I didn't notice at first but somewhere along the journey I fell in love and I ... I just wanted to ask, will you be my girlfriend?'

'Rob...I..I..'
*Beeeeeeeep*
*Crash*
My mind went blank as her hand went limp in my own. What? My mind went fuzzy as I heard unidentifiable voices and saw blurry faces coaxing me up and away from the crash. I registered tears... wet hot tears falling down my face...

Through my blurry vision I saw her sleeping in a hospital bed, Auntie Aria who I hadn't even notice arriving crying in a chair next to her bed. The monitor beating slowly and as every second passed the sound became slower and slower. It stopped, she wasn't coming back. I heard the half-hearted condolences of the doctors as I stumbled to her cold body, I grasped her hand, the same one I held as I asked her to be my girlfriend.

My eyes fluttered shut as I fainted, just like hers had. The only difference
.
.
.
.
I would wake up

A/n- Plot twist
I'm sorry I'm so mean
If u guys wanna shout at me feel free to rant to me about the injustice I have done to this story in a comment attached to the authors note.
I will try to justify my actions.
Key word: try
Signing out
💜💜💜
QueenGemini2005