3

*Melody POV*
'What?' , I exclaimed, and from the look on Rob's face he thought the same thing.
'Yes', Aunt Terri began, 'Robert and Melody, you too were invited onto the Jimmy Fallon Show'

'What?', this time Rob said.
Bindi rolled her eyes at our obvious metal incompetence.

'Our work has been recognises internationally, and you have been invited to the Jimmy Fallon Show to show him some of our animals.'

Me and Rob looked at each other bewildered before breaking out into huge smiles and jumping around in circles while clinging onto each other for dear life.

With our outburst, the mood inside was instantly lightened and our mums and Bindi broke out into smiles as well.

After we all calmed down moth of our mums took out matching black notebooks from wherever they had been hiding them and instantly started writing out long lists.
'Kids', they spoke in unison creepily, 'what are you waiting for, let's get cracking, and start packing.'
Me, Rob and Bindi quickly lined up and saluted them.
'Crikey, I'm so excited', Bindi exclaimed.

I was overjoyed, as I grabbed my bike and with our goodbyes I cycled my way out of the zoo and to my house next door.
I'm so excited, we're going to be on a plane tomorrow morning on our way to America.
I took out my suitcase and started throwing my unlimited wardrobe of khaki pants, leggings and t-shirts into it along with 3 pairs of flip flops and my converses. We're going to America!
Crikey!