6

*Melody POV*
We came inside amidst loud clapping and found an already scared looking Kevin Hart sitting on the sofa farthest from us. I smiled and sat down with Rob, I was so excited.
After the initial chatter died down Jimmy asked us what animals we were bringing in today. Rob played good cop as he enthusiastically dropped hints about what animal was first up while I smirked evilly and flicked my hair as I leant back on the couch with my legs crossed.
Hart noticed and his facial expression became so fearful.
'Her face is scaring me, she wants to kill me, Jimmy wants to dispose of me, why did I agree to this', he whined.
We brought in Giselle the beautiful ostrich and even before she got to the stage Hart ran off swearing. The crowd laughed and I chuckled along, Rob giggled a little trying to keep up the good cop facade as long as he could.

Giselle started clucking and as Rob tried to explain the noise, an already terrified Hart interrupted, 'You know what's she saying, she saying, I want some little black man that's what she saying.'

Rob tried to keep a neutral face but I was internally laughing at his facade. It was obvious to me that he was trying to scare Hart and I was laughing as I joined in, 'These legs could easily kill a lion, there that powerful'

I wasn't disappointed because the look on his face made me want to burst out laughing. He looked like he actually feared for his life.

He was this scared of a furry little fluff ball, wait till he sees the next one. This time I brought it out and I introduced to the audience and our host LeBraun the king snake. The speed at which Hart ran away from the stage surprised me as I let LeBraun wrap itself around my forearm.

'You wanna try and hold him' i hold out the snake and the audience laughed as he violently shook his head. This time I talked about the animal and we decided to give both Jimmy and Kevin a chance to hold the snakes so we brought out Elvis. It seemed like mum and Aunt Terri were scheming too because the snake came out of the side that Hart was standing making him rush around trying to stay away from the snakes.

In a sprout of bravery he almost held the snake before backing out again. I laughed as I told him that it was fine.

After LeBraun and Elvis left the stage Kevin spoke up in a moment of hilarity.
'My a** is sweating Jimmy, I can't do this'

The audience laughed at his confession before the next animal was to be brought out.

We enticed Hart to sit back on the couch and I shuffled away from the stage discreetly, Rob can handle this one, I can take care of tarantulas but I'd rather stay away from them if I can. Rob described the next animal dropping misleading hints that made me snort. Fallon noticed me going away from the stage and asked 'Melody where are u going'.

I smiled tightly while Rob answered the question for me.
'Melody is actually slightly afraid of the next animal, she has dealt with it before and ofcourse held it but she likes to keep her distance from this one.'

With that story Hart sprang up from his seat and moved away from Rob saying, 'Man if a trained zoo keeper is afraid of this thing, than you can bet your a** I'm not touching it'

Rob spoke up again and said something that made me want to strangle him,
'Actually...'