4

*Roberts POV*
I woke up with my head on a pile of t-shirts and my legs hanging off my bed. Ugh if I wasn't so excited for the trip I would be annoyed.
I yawned as I dragged my zombie-like self to the bathroom to change out of my pyjamas and have a shower.
I took a pair of sweatpants out of my packed suitcase and threw on a comfy hoody for the long plane trip at noon.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and found my sister Bindi looking too bright for the morning and my mum cooking breakfast

To my surprise Mel and Auntie Aria were here as well.
Auntie Aria was helping mum out in the kitchen and Mel was eating some eggs on toast which mum had placed in front of her.
I sat down at the table and was instantly met with a plate of sausages and mango juice that was placed in front of me.
Almost mechanically I cut a piece of my sausage and held it out on my fork for Mel to have some and she put out her toast for me to take a bite out of. We casually went back to eating our own food and feeding each other occasionally. Once we had finished and the dishes had been washed, everybody got up and I noticed that me and Mel had matched.
It looked like she had come to the same conclusion because she smiled and exclaimed, 'Lookie we matchy'
I smiled and hooked my arm with hers as we walked out the door and loaded our suitcases into the back of the car before hopping in ourselves and setting on our way to the airport.

*Time skip*
We boarded the plane and found our seats and were glad to find we were all in one row. Bindi, Mum and Auntie Aria we're sitting together in the middle while me and Mel were sitting on the pair of seats next to the windows. Some of the other zoo staff that would help us with handling the animals got on after us and found their seats. We had a nice collection to showcase to America.
Me and Mel put up the armrest in between and snuggled as we watched 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets'. We eventually fell asleep with our heads leaning against each other and the movie running quietly in the background.
I hope they like the animals we're going to show.

A/n
Which Jimmy Fallon episode should I use for the story. Pls comment and help me out. Also a shoutout to ColdVixen06 for helping me out when I was writing this story. Pls check her story Australia zoo out. I promise you won't be disappointed. Hint: it's amazing😉
- QueenGemini2005