5

*Melody POV*
I woke up and looked down at my sleeping best friend. He looked so calm and peaceful, sleeping on my shoulder. I stroked his blonde hair lightly and he moved under my touch.
'Wake up Rob, we're almost there', I whispered.
'Mel I don't wanna', he whined, 'you're so warm'.
Just then a flight attendant came around to tell us to put our tables up and sit upright.
She smiled at me and said, ' you might wanna wake up your boyfriend now hun, we'll be landing in 10 mins'
I smiled but for some reason my brain didn't want to correct her. I nodded and proceeded to wake him up. When she moved on to the next passengers i pinched him on the arm and he shot up.
I smirked evilly as he glared at me. I kissed him on the cheek and laughed, 'poor baby need a bandaid'
'Nah maybe you can kiss it all better', he teased.
What?!? I don't know if he's serious or not?!
He must have seen the look on my face because he sighed and retracted his arm.
'I was just joking Mel, don't act so surprised.'
'Right, of course...'
I was cut off by the sound of the intercom on the plane turning on and saying.
'We have arrived in America, currently it is 21 degrees Celsius outside, the American time is 9:45 Am. I hope you enjoyed your flight with Qantas airlines and we hope you fly with us again'
I smiled and said, ' we have just enough time to collect our bags and check into the hotel because we are due at the show by 3:00 pm.'

*time skip to them arriving at the show because I am too lazy to write the whole leaving the airport and hotel process*

*Robert POV*
We set up backstage and fed the animals, some of the animals were set up on set in hidden places to scare the special guest, Kevin Hart. This will be interesting.

Melody had fallen asleep on the sofa on the set fully ready in her zookeeper uniform. One of the set directors ran around shouting,
'You're on in 5, got ready behind the curtains, quickly.'
I thanked him and shook Melody awake who after quickly fixing MY hair ran around and grabbed her pet tiger cub Jade. Jade comes everywhere with her and Melody wouldn't do something so big without her Jade. She cuddled Jade and put her down next to the other animals before waiting for our queue. We smiled and waved as we were announced,
'Our next guests, all the way from Australia having been doing wonders with helping animals everywhere. Professionals at what they do  at very tender young ages we have 14 year old Melody Stephens and 15 year old Robert Irwin.'