Seventy-Three - Elton

"Hey, guys. Today we're going to be exploring another abandoned building," I said. "This place is known as somewhere that a lot of bad people hang out in," I was careful not to say gangs hung out here. This was the first time Colby had agreed to come on an exploration video and I didn't want to push it.

"We even have Colby today!" Sam exclaimed. Colby half smiled. He was trying. "Let's goooo!" Sam started walking inside. We talked out of earshot to the camera about the gangs that were usually found here. 

Colby dawdled behind. We searched basically every room. With one left, Colby decided to go first. What fate that was. Inside was Octavia. FUCKING OCTAVIA. Her arms were tied by rope, which attached to the wall either side of her along with her legs. She was naked except for some fabric that just about hung around her waist. It didn't cover anything though. It was clear she had been raped. It was clear she'd been beaten - just based on the hundreds of bruises that covered every single inch of her skin. The same with cuts. Slices on her arms, stomach. General stab wounds. Her lip was busted. Her brow clearly cut open, too. She was breathing, though. How? Oh right, THIS GIRL IS INDESTRUCTIBLE. 

"OCTAVIA!" Colby yelled. He ran straight to her while I dialed 911.

"This is 911, what is your emergency?" the operator asked.

"Uh, we found a missing person. She's been badly beaten and raped and stabbed. And it looks like some bones are broken,"

"Oh my... the Police are on their way. Could you make sure she's breathing?"

"She is,"

"Is she on the floor?"

"No, she's been tied by the hands and feet in a starfish position,"

"Standing up?"

"Yes,"

"Poor thing..." the woman mumbled. "Do you have any relation to her?"

"We're actually all her friends. We reported that she was missing about a month and a half ago,"

"The Police are almost there with an Ambulance. Is she naked?"

"Yes,"

"OK... could you please keep your distance as best you can?"

"Uh, yeah," I turned to Colby. "Colby! Ambulance on the way, keep your distance from her," he nodded. He may have missed her to hell. He may find how she looks so stressing. He may just be dying to hug her right now. But he knew he'd have to stay away from her. He was smart enough to listen.