Six - Colby

Since the night at the mall, the roommates were both excited and hesitant to hang out with Octopus. She still didn't tell us her name but her constantly amazing skills with knives added to her mystery. What was her secret? She had threatened Elton with a knife when he tried to scare her. He'd worn a mask so she didn't keep her boundaries. She pulled some ninja-style knife pull from the same place we saw her gun. Was there anything else hidden?

Something I could guarantee about her, though, was that I was more intrigued about her than anyone in the house. She seemed to be a mask, hiding behind a tough persona. We just had to wait for a slip. Then we could pounce and maybe she'd be more... human.

I looked up the term for what she seemed to be and she was technically a 'sociopath'. They don't feel emotions. Part of me thought she was one. Part of me thought she may have injured before. Part of me though she may have killed before. That part of me was the rational, smart part. Still, I didn't listen.

I continued to talk to her every day. She didn't seem to mind. She talked back to me and I even had her laughing sometimes. She had a cute laugh. She was quite beautiful too. And funny when she wanted to be. And her skills were just, memorising. And she was so fit. And she had such beautiful skin. And... OK, what is happening right now? Do I like her? No... No of course not. Stupid me. I'm just getting carried away over nothing.

I rolled my eyes at myself. I was lying on my bed at later than midnight thinking about a girl that would never be so much as interested in me. Why should I waste my time thinking about her?

... Was she thinking about me, though?...