Eleven - Octavia

"Hi, welcome to the gang" I said. We'd found our two recruits. One was Carter and the other was Stephanie. They were both skilled with weapons and incredibly willing. We'd checked out their back grounds and everything.

"Thanks" they both said. I smiled. After a day of hanging out, so that they weren't just my employees but my friends, I had taken a liking to Steph.

"You know, you should meet my sister and her boss. He's just as crazy as you. You may be more actually but that's not the point" Steph said.

"Maybe I will. Who is it?" I asked.

"Her name's Natalie" (do you guys know where this is going?).

"Send me her number. I'll hit her up" I smiled. She nodded. We'd gotten back to the warehouse by now from our little stroll. "I'm out. See you" I yelled. I threw the gang sign at them, which they threw back. Seconds later, I got a text from Natalie.

She asked me to meet her today. They were, apparently, having a semi party at a house that meant I could get to know everyone. By semi party she meant a meeting with a bunch of some guy David Dobrick's original friends. They were going to dump a LOT of ice into some of the friend's pool. I said I'd come after I went home.

I put on my bikini then some easy-to-take-off clothing:

I walked to my car, starting it up and waiting for a text from Natalie

I walked to my car, starting it up and waiting for a text from Natalie. When she sent the address, I realised it was the house I'd robbed. The house that contained the roommates. The house that I still went to because I'm mad.

When I met up with David and Natalie and Scotty I was laughing my ass off. After some preparation, we entered the house. I saw Colby immediately.

"Bieber!" I yelled. Colby looked up (ha, he responds to the nickname).

"Oh, hey!" he said. The other roommates looked up too.

"Blondie, Beard, and Bun too! Spoiling me" I smiled at them. David made a face. I looked into the camera. "When I first met them I came up with nicknames based on how they look" I explained. A short laugh followed.

"OK guys, we all ready?" David asked. We were standing around the pool with brooms. "Five" he started running around the circle. "Four" and running. "Three" and running. "Two" and more running. "One" he stopped. "Go!" I pushed a lot of dry ice. You couldn't tell what was happening right now. Where was the pool? I didn't know.

"Hey, Blondie" I whispered. Everyone else was going crazy. "Are you still able to get to the roof?" he nodded. "Get a camera and come with me" he nodded again. Once his camera was in his hand, he followed me over to David. "You want some good click bait?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure, what you got?" he asked. No one was around to hear us. They were all celebrating.

"I'm gonna jump from the roof" I said.

"You're crazy" I nodded.

"Sam's gonna film from up there. See you in a minute." I smiled. As I reached the top of the ladder, I pulled off my dress, revealing my bikini.

 As I reached the top of the ladder, I pulled off my dress, revealing my bikini

"You ready, Sam?" I asked. David spotted me crouched on the end of the roof.

"Guys, we got some click bait coming!" David yelled. Everyone looked at me.

"Count down!" I yelled at them all.

"Five"

"Blondie, this is great footage" I smiled.

"Four"

"I'm not even scared"

"Three"

"I'm bored"

"Two"

"Hurry up"

"One" I started a little run-up. "Jump!" I basically swan-dived into the pool, doing a short flip halfway down. The moment I hit the water, I heard cheers and screams.

"OH MY GOD!" people yelled. I re-surfaced smiling.

"You are seriously crazy! Stick around more!" David said. I laughed then looked around.

"Go pro anywhere?" someone chucked something which I caught. Oh, it's a go pro. I held my breath, going beneath the surface. It looked so cool. I re-surfaced again and swam to the wall. Obviously everyone was looking at me as I was the crazy one who jumped in the pool from the roof when you can't even see the outline of said pool.

A hand helped me climb out. I only realised who's when I was really close to them because they pulled with extra force. Colby.

"Hey, Bieber" I smiled and backed away.

"Hi" he smiled back.

"Do a flip!" David yelled. I ran to the diving board without hesitation and jumped into the pool, doing a flip as requested.

"Do you even care about your well-being?" Heath asked. I shook my head, climbing out.

"Nope. That's why I keep jumping bby" I said. "Speaking of Heath, you got a fag?" he pulled one out of his pocket. "Thank you, light it for me?" he nodded. I took a puff.

"And you smoke?!" David appeared at our side. "Fuck Heath, you're more fun!"

"Hey!" Heath exclaimed.

"Just kidding" David laughed.

"You know it's true AND I make your channel more diverse cus I'm mixed race biatch" I held up my hand to show my skin colour. They all laughed.

"By the way, what's your name?" I opened my mouth to reply.

"She doesn't tell people" Bieber interrupted. I shut my mouth and nodded.

"Why not?" David asked, confused.

"I just... can't" I replied. It would be easier to hide myself and my gang if they didn't know my real name.

"WE'RE ON ANOTHER PLANET!" Zane yelled. We all laughed.

"Tell us your name for the vlog" David said. I glanced around. As I was with David everyone was looking. Including the 4B's.

"Fine" I sighed.

"You'll tell us?" Beard asked.

"Sure why not" I paused. "My name's Octavia"

"Now Octopus makes sense!" Corey said. I nodded.

"Well, there you go. Code names" I said. David wondered off to someone else so I turned to Bieber.

"You have a nice name" he said.

"Thank you" I looked at the pool.

"And, by the way" I looked back at him. He whispered in my ear, "you look great" I smiled. He backed away again.

"Thank you very much, Bieber"

"Why are you saying thanks?" Blondie asked.