Nineteen - Sam

The music kicked in immediately. Octavia was genuinely enjoying herself, you could see it when she was smiling non-stop and dancing along. I danced with Kat until Octavia came over.

"Hey Blondie, Beautious. Wanna dance?" Kat looked at me so I put my hands up in surrender and backed up. 

"Don't forget about me!" I said. They laughed. I walked over to Colby, who was leaning against a wall with Brennen.

"It's Blondie!" Brennen exclaimed when I approached them. 

"Shut up Brennen" I laughed. "Any girlfriend yet?" I asked. Brennen shook his head.

"Nope. Talking to someone though, she's really sweet. Colby over here though, seems like he's got a little crush" he said. We looked at Colby to see him looking towards where everyone was dancing. I followed his gaze. Octavia.

"Colbyyyyy, you staring at Octavia?" I teased. Colby seemed to break out of a trance.

"What? No" he said.

"Liar" Brennen said. Elton walked over. 

"I saw you looking at Octavia," he said.

"See!" I exclaimed. Colby rolled his eyes but they landed on her again.

"Whatever"

Half an hour later I was leaning against the same wall with Elton and Corey. Suddenly Kat appeared at my side. "Where's Octavia?" I asked, confused. 

"She got a new dance partner" Kat smirked. The four of us scanned the floor until we saw Colby dancing with her. 

"And he says he doesn't like her!" Corey exclaimed. Brennen joined us a few minutes later so we pointed out the two.

"He's such a liar, oh my god" Brennen laughed. Brennen looked again then his mouth temporarily dropped open. 

"Wha..." I started. I spotted what he saw. They had moved off of the dance floor and started to make out in a corner. Brennen pulled his camera out and filmed it. I went with him up to them. 

"What's happening here?" Brennen asked. Octavia opened her eyes for a few seconds but closed them again and flipped us off. We laughed then found David, who'd decided to come too. He filmed it resulting in more flipping off. 

It looked like it was getting heated over there but we didn't want to bother them again.