Ch. 14

I quickly jump behind the nearest bush to listen to what is going on.

"But Maddi, why are you doing this to me?" Gale asks.

"Because. I never liked you in the first place. I only dated you because I knew you were close to Katniss and she was close to Peeta. I have always liked Peeta and I want to get back at her for not talking to me over these years." Foxface says, getting closer to Peeta. She looks at peeta and leans in to kiss him but he moves out of the way.

"I think you better leave." Peeta says still trying to get away from her.

"Maddi, dont think for one second that I wont tell Katniss about this." Gale says. That seems like my cue to say something.

I jump out of the bushand say, "There is no need to tell Katniss about anything. I heard and seen the whole thing. Foxface, I think its best if you leave, NOW!"

"But, why would I leave my perfect boyfriend?" She says with a smirk on her face and walks over to Gale. She gives him a hug.

"Maddi, get off of me and leave. I am done with you and your games. You are a sick person and I dont want to be around that." Gale says shaking her off.

"Well, I dont know what your guys' problem is,but im going to leave. Maybe you will be okay tomorrow.
" She says starting to walk away.

"No I dont think that will be nessacary. I dont plan on talking to you anymore. Dont even bother trying to get a hold of Peeta, Gale , or I." I say.

She walks away and I dont care what happens to her at this point. All that I care about, is that I have my boys back!

"I love you guys." I say, pulling both of them into a hug.

"I love you too Katnip." Gale says. "I have to go, but I will call you later." And with that he leaves.

"I love you so much." Peeta says and kisses me.

Once the kiss was over I say, "So, what was this suprise you had for me?"

"You will have to wait a see." He says and starts walking into the woods. I think I know. The lake.

________________________________________________________________

Hey,. Im sorry for the late update and short chapter. I just havent had time to write much. Freshman year and 3 sports and really hard to do at once. I never have time to do anything. Once I get the hang of things, I will update more!

If you guys have any ideas on what you eant to happen, let me know. If I use your idea, I will dedicate the chapter to you :)

Thanks! Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan me and Read my other book (New Girl -A Josh Hutcherson Fanfic) :)

~Jessica <333