Chapter 20

Okay guys, I think this is going to be one of the last chapters. I'm Sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have a damn girlfriend. Why the hell are you kissing me?" I yell.

"Katniss, please let me explain." He says with sorrowful eyes.

"No. I don't want to hear your dumb excuse as to why you are dating the girl who is my worst enemy! She is the one who tripped me. ON MY BIRTHDAY! She is the reason we met." I say.

"KAtniss, please-" He starts before I cut him off.

"I think it is best if you leave." I say pointing to the door. He looks at his shoes and walks out. My mother walks in right after.

"Hey, hun. I think I am going to run home and Make dinner for Primmy. We will be back up here later." She tells me and walks out. Great I am here by myself. Just what I wanted. Just then there is a Knock at the door.

"Come in." I yell, confused. Who would be here to visit me?

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Miss Katniss Everdeen." The man says.

"Why are you here?" I snap.

"Aw. Little Kitty Kat is being feisty today." He says back.

"Cato, Get out of my room."

"And why would I do that? I just came to se my beautiful soon to be girlfriend!" He says. , with a smirk on his face.

"I will call the nurse in to have you removed." I says holding the phone.

"You do that, Lover boy will pay." He says, threatening me.

"Okay, you can stay, but don't hurt Peeta please." I say scared.

"Good. Now.." He says walking towards me. He is getting extremely close. I am getting scared.

"Please. Stop." I say just before his lips push against mine. It doesn't feel natural like when Peeta and I kiss. He just keeps kissing me and before I know it, he is on top of me. "Get off of me" I try to yell but he covers my mouth. I can't breathe which makes the machines that I am hooked up to, go crazy. The nurses and doctors come rushing in. They notice Cato on top of me and call security.

"Miss Everdeen, Are you okay?" The doctors ask me. I nod repeatedly.

I grab my phone and text Gale.

Me: I need you here. I don't know where you are. But I need my bestfriend right now. :'( Please.

Gale: Katniss. I'm sorry, but I can't see you. I have hurt you too many time and I don't want to do it again.

Me: Please. I already lost Peeta. I was pretty much just raped. I can't lose you.

Gale: I'm sorry Katnip.

I just sit there and cry. Just then Peeta walks back in.

He doesn't give me a chance to say anything he just starts talking. "Listen Katniss. I have been thinking, and I can't just walk away from us. The only reason I dated Glimmer was because Cato threatened me, that if I don't date Glimmer and not get back with you he will harm my family. I didn't want that to happen. But when I saw him being escorted out by the cops and him being put in the police car, I dumped Glimmer and came up here to talk to you." He explains to me.

I start crying. "Peeta please. I can't risk losing anyone else. I just need time to think." I tell him and he nods and walks out.