Ch. 12

"Hey, Gale." I hear and turn around to see who is talking to Gale. Foxface.

"Maddi?! Is that you?" Gale says, getting up.

"Yeah, it is." She say with no expression. What is wrong with her? Gale Hugs her and she just stands there.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." She says coldly. I get up and pull her aside.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Gale." Is all she anwsers

"What with Gale?"

"The way he looks at you."

"Why does it matter?"

"Because Katniss, I'm in love with him! I always have. He is the main reason I came back here." Wow, I never knew she felt this way.

"I'm sorry. I don't like him though. He is my friend nothing more. He is trying to accept that. I even think he likes you because he was talking about you earlier."

"Really?!" I nod my head and we walk back to the table. We sit there for about three hours just catching up. It's crazzy how much you miss of someones life in just two months. Gale dated Madge. That is the thing that suprised me. I never knew he liked her.

Gale stands up and says, "Maddi, I know you probably don't feel this way, but I do. I really like you. Will you go out with me?" Woah, where did that come from?!

"YES, YES, YES!" She screams and stands up and gives him a hug. I'm happy for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

GAHHH sorry for the EXTREMELY short chapter. I have been grounded. Next chapter will be long I promise!

~jessica <3333