Chapter 21

It's been a few weeks since I have talked to Peeta. I hate not talking to him. I know he hates me and I hate that. I just wish I had the guts to talk to him first. Just then my phone starts going off. It's a text. From Peeta.

'Katniss. I can't take it anymore. This is getting ridiculous. We have been through hell and back. But I can't do this anymore. So it's goodbye I guess.'

I, honestly, want to cry. This can't be happening. Just then he barges in.

"Katniss! Do not read that last text. I didn't mean to send it. I'm completely in love with you." Peeta says.

"You can't just text me this and expect me to just forget about it." I yell at him.

"I didn't mean to send it!" he tries to explain to me.

"There has to be a reason you typed it in the first place. Can you explain that to me?" I say, getting more mad by the minute.

"I just needed to get all my feelings out. I'm sorry Katniss. I truly am." He says, sincerly.

"I'm sorry Peeta, but I can't forgive you for what happened. Anything that happened." I tell him. He looks upset, turns around and walks out.

I'm just gonna have to learn to live with him in my life. maybe one day we can get past everything. but for now, it's this.

THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I had to end it and that it has been so long. I have just been so busy. but thank you guys so much for reading and for the support!
Love, Jess <3