Ch. 13

A/N: Hey everyone! sorry for the wait... I have been really busy with school and sports and family problems.... I am actually writing this chapter after a Cross Country meet, so I'm kinda tired.. I'm sorry if it isnt that good but Here you go :)

-------------------------------------------------------

*BUZZZZ BUZZZ*

My is ringing. I look to see it's Peeta calling. Why is he calling at 6 in the morning on a Saturday? Today is my day to sleep in.

"Hello?" I say in a sleepy voice.

"KATNISS!" He yells. Something is obviously up because he seems happy.

"PEETA!" I yell trying to mimick him.

"My dad isn't closing the bakery anymore! This is the second best news I have ever gotten." He says through the phone.

"That is great! and what is the best new you have ever gotten?"

"That you will give me another chance." I start to blush. He can always find a way to make me blush.

"Awh. Peeta, that is so sweet. But I think the bakery thing is the best news ever!" I say.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that. I will let you go back to your beauty sleep!"

"Okay, Bye babe." I say already starting to fall asleep.

"I love you Katniss." Woah. Where did that come from? I am awake now and there is no chance I am falling back asleep now.

" I- I- I love you too Peeta." I say stuttering. He hangs up the phone and I am still shocked.

I look at the clock and see it's 6:45 and Peeta and I always go to the meadow at noon on Saturdays. I decide to not even go to sleep. I get up pick out my clothes and jump in the shower. By the time I get out, it's 7:30. (Yes, I know I take long showers, don't judge) I walk out of my room and into the kitchen and see if my mom made food. All I find is a note.

'Katniss, I left for a job interview at the hospital.I will be back at 5 p.m. Prim is at a friends house and will be there until tomorrow night. Have fun today but be safe! ~xoxo mom.'

Well, that's fine I guess, I mean I'm gonna be with Peeta all day so it doesn't really matter. I watch a movie until I have to leave.

I start walking to the meadow when I get a text.

'Hey babe. just wanted to let you know, I have a suprise for you so hurry up!' It's from Peeta.

I start to walk faster to see the suprise and when I get there, I see three people talking. Peeta, Gale, and Foxface. I see Foxface and Gale arguing and she is leaning on Peeta and all over him. What is she doing?

------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think she is doing? haha Vote, Comment, Share, Fan me :)

~Jessica <33