Chapter 1

Today is the day the new student was coming to school. Samantha was thinking of how she was going to try to become their friend, "Maybe I should just do it, be nice, don't talk too much about yourself and maybe this kid would accept me as friend." she thought to herself. Then her mom came up to her.... "What are you thinking about?" her mom asked. "Oh nothing." Samantha replied. 

"Your teacher called last night, she says you don't have any friends. Is this true?" her mom asked.

"I don't really like any of the kids in that school." Samantha said.

"Well whatever makes you happy, she asked for you to make friends with the new student, is that right? her mother asked.

"Yes and I told her I would try." Samantha said.

"Okay, well go get to school now." her mom said.

"But its early." Samantha replied.u are

"You don't want to be late, now do you?" her mom said.

"Am I ever late?" Samantha asked?

"Well no. Just go to school Samantha!"

"Okay okay, no need for yelling." Samantha said.

                     Then Samantha left for school. Her parents doesn't know about how she gets bullied at school, she tries to keep it a secret. But everyday she thinks that they will find out. She thinks to herself, "That was close, she almost cracked my secret." "Oh no, they didn't go in yet! I'll wait her until the teacher opens the door." She hides at the side of the street, hoping no-one would find her. After about 10 minutes of waiting, the bell finaly rung and the teacher came to the door. "Finaly! That took them long enough." Samantha thinks to herself. Then she walked in with her head down, as usual.

                    "Welcome to class everyone, please have a seat. I will let you go to your lockers in a little while." her teacher had said. "I want you to meet our new student! Her name is Vanessa, get to know her. Sit next to Samantha, please raise your hand so she know who you are." said the teacher. Samantha raised her hand, then Vanessa sat next to her. They were quiet for a while. Then the teacher announced that that they could go to their lockers. Vanessa told Samantha that she doesn't have a locker. 

"Do you want to share a locker with me?" Samantha asked.

"Sure, thank-you very much!" Vanessa said.

"No problem :)." Samantha said.

"So why are you sitting all by yourself here?" Vanessa sa asked.

"Um..... I like sitting by myself." Samantha said, feeling a little scared.

"Come on. Anyone can tell that's a lie. Tell me, don't be afraid. I don't bite." Vanessa said.

"Okay, but you have to promise not to tell the teachers."

"Why? Is it something bad?" Vanessa asked.

"Well kinda." said Samantha.

"Tell me, I promise not to tell." Vanessa said.

"I'm always bullied by everyone and no-one likes me. So I try my best to stay away from them." Samantha said.