Chapter 13

Time to go back to school, Samantha and Dylan meet up and walk together. While walking Vanessa passes in a car with her mom, her mom let's her walk he rest of the way with you. Samantha starts of a conversation, "So how was Spring Break for you guys?"

     "Good, how about you?" Dylan says. 

"Not much fun, my family stayes home this time. They had to work, which sucked. I was actually looking forward to this Spring Break." Samantha answers

"Oh, my family went to Florida this year. But I had to stay at my aunt's house in Virginia." Vanessa says.

"Why didn't you go with your parents?" Samantha asks Vanessa.

"They had to go on a buisness trip, no children allowed." Vanessa replies.

"Oh, I actually didn't go anywhere this year either." Dylan says.

"But it was actually fun in Virginia though. My aunt has a huge backyard!" Vanessa adds

"Which part of Virginia did you go to, Percelville?" Samantha asks.

"Percellville." Vanessa confirms.

"Well that's the only place in Virginia I know about..." Samantha says.

"Really!?" Chuckles Vanessa and Dylan.

"Yeah, I don't really know a lot about location stuff...'' Samantha says with a laugh.

                  They arrive at school just in time to go inside. This new school year a lot of new students joined the school. Samantha was happy that this time she didn't have to make friends with any of them. Three months and the students have already start to become friends with the bullies. "I wonder if you guys will ever turn on me..." Samantha says to Vanessa and Dylan. They give Samantha a puzzled look, "You know we never will." Vanessa answers. Samantha looks at Dylan, "What about you?" she asks. Dylan shakes his head, "I won't turn on any of my friends. And that's a promise." Samantha puts a fake smile on her face, trying to hide her sadness.

                   One day Dylan was absent and Samantha had know one to walk to school with. When she reached the students were still outside waiting on the bell to ring so they can go inside. Samantha stays on the other side of the street, opposite of the school. Samantha keeps hearing Vanessa's voice in her head saying, "You have to tell the teachers about the bullying someday..." The bell rings and the students line up to go inside. Samantha waited for all of them to go in, then she rushes in before the teacher closes the door. 

                   Lunch time, Samantha goes to lunch, she looks around for Vanessa but she's no where to be found. She just eats lunch by herself today, some girls come up to her, "Where's your mommy? one of the girls says. "Did she forget to give you your kisses?" another girls mocks. Samantha just gets up and walks away, then another girl comes from behind and pushes her. Samantha fell onto her lunch, now it messed up her clothes. "Oops!" the girl who pushed Samantha says. "Leave me alone!" Samantha spits back at them. Then one of the girls told Samantha to watch her back, then walks away.

                   Today Samantha had to walk home by herself since Dylan was absent. While walking she sees the same girls who she had a little fight with at lunch, they were with some boys who Samantha suspects are their boyfriends. Samantha tries to hide, but one of the girl sees her. She pionts at Samantha, "Hey, isn't that Samantha?" she says. Samantha starts running, the girls run after her. They catch up to her and start punching and kicking her, Samantha tries to fight back but then the boys who the girls were with joined in on the fight. When the girls seemes like they were done, they left, Samantha was on the side-walk.