Chapter 14

It's been 15 minutes, Samantha too beaten up to move. But luckily she saw Vanessa, Vanessa saw her and quickly rushed over to her. "What happened!?" Vanessa exclaimed. Samantha didn't reply. "We have to get you home!" Vanessa said. Vanessa picked Samantha and tried to get he home. When they finally reached Vanessa knocked on the door very hard, then Samantha's mom came out. She was surprised with what she saw, "What happened?" Vanessa quickly explained what she knew, then they went inside. Samantha's mom placed her on the couch, Vanessa called her mother and told her what happened and her mom said she will be over at Samantha's house in a bit.

                          "Let's put her in her room on the bed," Samantha's mom told Vanessa. They took her in the room, then placed her on the bed. About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door, "I'll get it, it's probably my mom." Vanessa told Samantha's mom. Vanessa went to open the door, she invited her mom in. They went into the bedroom with Samantha and her mom, "How did this happen?" She asked. Vanessa just blurted it out, "At school Sammy is always bullied, she doesn't have any friends but me and Dylan. So whoever did this to her probably was from the school," 

"Oh my goodness! Why did she never tell me any of this?" Samantha's mom asked.

"She didn't want to tell anyone because if she told you, you would tell the principle, then he would announce it to the school, then she would just get bullied more." 

"Does anyone else know about this?" Vanessa's mom asked.

"Just me and Dylan," Vanessa answers.

"Well she should have at least told her parent instead of just friends." Vanessa's mom adds.

"I tried to make her tell, but she wouldn't listen to me," Vanessa says.

"Well...  This is what happens." Samantha's mom says.

"Do you think she needs to go to the hospital?" Vanessa asks Samantha's mom.

"Maybe, she looks like she needs medical attention." Samantha's mom says. "Do you guys want to came with me?" 

"Vanessa can, but I have to get some cleaning done at home." Vanessa's mom says.

"Well okay, let's go Vanessa," Samantha's mom replies.

                        Then they went to the hospital, all that happened to Samantha was that she had a broken arm. She had a cast and something around her shoulder to hang her hand. Then Samantha's mom drove Vanessa home, then when she reached home herself, she put Samantha in her bed. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were being bullied?" Samantha's mom asked.

"Well, I didn't want--" Samantha says before she gets interrupted.

"I know, just get some rest. Tomorrow we are going to tell your principle, okay? Samantha's mom says.

"Okay..." Samantha agrees.

              Then Samantha's mom kisses her on her forehead and says goodnight. Morning seems to come faster than normal, Samantha waked up and feels slight pain in her arm. She moans, then calls her mom. Her mom rushes into the room to see what was wrong, Samantha tells her mom that her arm is hurting. "You'll be okay, you probably just slept on your arm. You'll feel better, don't worry." Samantha's mom says with a smile. She helps Samantha get ready fro school, then drives her there. She goes to the principle's office and explains the story right away. He then told her she can be in a private class on the 1st floor, then Samantha asks if her friends can be with her too. The principle agreed and let her friends stay.

               He called Dylan and Vanessa over the loud speaker, when they came to the main office Dylan was surprised to see Samantha in the cast, "What happened?" He asks surprised. Vanessa explained what happened, then the principle asked if they would like to be in a private class with Samantha. They both agreed, "But how will this help get rid of the bullying?" Vanessa asks the principle. The principle explains that they will take all their classes there, eat lunch. And when they come in the morning they will go through the front, to avoid any students. Then the principle says he will deal with the students who were bullying Samantha. Then a teacher escorted Vanessa, Dylan and Samantha to the private class.

                                                                       The End!