chapter 4

Samantha and Vanessa arrived in class. They were the firsts in class, it was surprising that no-one was there. The only person that was there was their homeroom teacher. Vanessa and Samantha asked where everyone was. The teacher said that they were all in the girls gym. They rushed to the gym, when they reached they saw almost the entire ninth grade in the gym. gym teacher was standing at the door, "Who is your homeroom teacher?" she asked. They both replied Mrs.Steel. Then the teacher escorted them to where they must sit, there was another teacher there. That teacher asked for their last names. They said what it was then the teacher had showed them to where they must sit. She said that Vanessa's name was not in the attendance book. "She could sit with me, I won't mind." Samantha said. "Well, that's very kind of you." the teacher said. 

               Samantha asked the teacher what this was about. The teacher replied, "This is a meeting about switching classes. There are new classes being added to our school, so we are switching people into new rooms." Vanessa and Samantha sat down where they were told to. Samantha was a bit scaed because she was sitting right in the middle of the entire class. It was a good thing a teacher was next to each class, so now she might not get bullied. All of these thing ran threw her mind making her feel scared. Vanessa had noticed how she was feeling, "You feeling alright?" she asked. "Oh me, yeah I'm fine." Sammy replied. 

                 A teacher was announcing the changes. Then that teacher moved away and the principle of the school came. The principle went over the rules again and what you would be expected to do and other things. The principle said that they would have the same teacher for some of their classes. But she also said that you might be switching classes. Samantha got really scared now, because she didn't want to go in another class without Vanessa. She tried to hide her fear. But Vanessa sould read her like a book. But this time Vanessa ignored, she waited until the end of school. 

                While walking home they talked about the announcement.

"You looked a bit scared in there, whats wrong? Is something bothering you?" Nessa asked

"Well, to be honest... yes." Sammy said

"Okay tell me." Nessa said.

"Well when they say some kids will be switching classes.... what if we get switched into two different classes? I can't go in another class without you. I know they'll bully me even more." Sammy said.

"Don't worry, defend yourself, be strong, be a leader and never give up! Keep that in your mind every time if we ever get separated." Nessa said boldly.

"Okay, I'll try my best." Sammy promised.