Falling

I woke the next day with my face and back sore and stiff. I opened my eyes and noticed I had fallen asleep hunched over my desk reading. I hear a tap on the door. "Come in" I call as I rub sleep out of my eyes. Lucy enters all black clothes and bright smile. "Gooood morning!" He calls. He places a plate of food in front of me. I look at it greedily. "Go on. Dig in." He laughs. He walks over to the window and throws back the curtain. I don't waste anymore time. I grab the coffee and scull the whole thing. The warm, sugary liquid runs down my throat leaving me with a warm sensation in my stomach. I giggle. I watched me with one eyebrow raised. I grab the eggs and scoff them.

After breakfast he said we were going to go swimming. He leaves to get changed and I search my clothes for some swimmers. I find a cute black with red flames bikini. I grab a towel and meet him in the hall. I look down at the door at the end. The one I haven't been in.
"What is in there! Why won't you tell me?"
"Soon" was all he said.
We walk out of the house and walk through a field of sunflowers. I smile up at them. When we get to the other side there is a cliff and at the bottom is a pool of shining water as clear as the sky in Hell. It's beautiful. I hear a rustle behind me and I turn my head. Lucy dropped his towel and started backing up.
"No. Don't!" I say sternly.
He grins and starts running. I scream. I jumped and grabs his legs to his chest. And then he's gone. I run to the edge and see him swimming around. He grins up at me. I roll my eyes.
"Are you coming down or not?" He calls up.
I stand up and walk back a few paces and take three deep breaths. And I run and jump.
Memories come streaming back.
Stepping off a cliff in my pjs. The end approaching. The ground getting closer and closer and closer.....
And then I'm submerged in water. I swim towards the surface and gasp when I reach air. I start panting. Lucy swims over.
"Hey are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah..... memories."
He looks down. "Sorry. I didn't think of that."
I smile at him. "It's fine. Let's swim now."
The water was cool and refreshing. We swam around for hours splashing each other and pulling each other under. I could get used to this. Living and just having fun, with Lucy.
We were floating on our backs when Lucy said "do you want to kiss me?"
I look over at him. "What?"
"I mean you don't have to but if you want you can kiss me."
I look at him for a while then I decide...
I swim up to him. He smiles. I snake my arms around his neck and he clasps his hands around my waist and pulls me too him. Our lips crash together. At first it was slow and sweet then it escalated to fast a passionate. After a while we break apart gasping for breath and giggling like children. We look at each other and smile. And it was then that I was sure that I was falling in love. I was falling in love with devil!

When we get back to the house it's lunch time and he makes us cheese toasties and  fresh watermelon and carrot juice.
"I really like you, Ember." Lucy blurts.
I look up from my food. "I really like you too Lucy. And I think that eternity in Hell wont be that bad."
He smiles. "Yeah"

That night when I was about to fall asleep I hear my door creak open and Lucy creeps up to the side of my bed. I look up at him. "Hi."
He pulls back half the covers and climbs in. "I'm staying here tonight." He says.
I laugh. "Alright." We wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest. And we fall asleep  like that. Me wrapped in his warm embrace. I had fallen. Like Lucifer fell from Heaven. I had fallen in love with An evil king. And maybe that made me evil too...