Memories

*Jade's Pov*

I broke the hug and looked into those amazing blue eyes that made me feel like everything that has happened today didn't matter. My heart warmed up as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want me to leave you to think babe?" Andy asked. His eyes looked into mine. They read worried but his smile read that he was ok. I knew he wasn't. I understand now that I know him more than anyone else.

"Please don't" I begged and opened my arms to welcome him in another huge. He happily hugged me and that's when something weird happened.

I wasn't in the park hugging the one I truly love, I was hugging my best friend. My first best friend. It was like a flash back.

*flash back*

"It's going to be ok Jade, their idiots for calling you ugly and stupid. I think you're the smartest and most beautiful girl their is" he stopped hugging me and looked at me now. He whipped the tears that ran down my face and kissed my forehead.

"Who cares what they think anyway. I'm your best friend forever and I'm never going to leave you. Pinky promise!" He put his pinky out and waited for me to do the same.

"How do u make me smile even when I'm sad?" I giggled and looped my pinky around his.

"Jade and Ashley forever!" He screamed and hugged me one last time before walking me to our classroom.

*end flash back*

It was Ashley. Ashley Purdy. One of my heros, my saviour from black veil brides, was actually my best friend. I knew it was Ashley, the long black hair, that cheeky smile. It was him, I was sure of it. We looked about 10. How long did I know him? Why did we ever break apart?

"Babe are you ok?" Andy asked concerned lacing his hand around mine and leading me to our room.

I looked at Andy and that's when I remembered what Ashley said in the hotel room. It was Andy who broke us apart. That's when the feelings for Ashley came back. My best friend love feelings. I knew I wouldn't love Ashley like I loved Andy, but I now realise how much I miss him being my best friend.

"Ashley" I whispered. Andy stopped us and turned to me not sure what I said but getting slightly worried.

"What did you say?" His voice just as soft as my whisper.

"Ashley was my best friend. And you knew" I slightly got annoyed. Why didn't he tell me about Ashley, my best friend.

"I did but......" I interrupted

"Why didn't you tell me about Ashley?!" I yelled. He knew he was a big part of my life.

"Babe I was scared! I was scared that you always had a thing for Ashley and if I reminded him to you that you would leave me and Drake. I don't want to loose you again, not to my best friend" he looked down at the ground. He was so upset, I didn't want that.

I placed my hand under his chin and moved it up so he looked at me. "I love you Andy, I never knew I did. When I was sitting in my room listening to Black Veil Brides I knew that even when you weren't their infront of me, you where their for me. Now I realise you where always there for me. And so was Ashley. Ashley was a big part of my life Andy, but I have never loved someone like I have loved you. I love Ashley like a best friend, and I will always love you more than that" I finished by kissing his sweet lips. I have been dying to do that.

He kissed me back and our kiss got passionate. It was filled with love, love that was lost but now found itself again. It was what I have been missing that I never realised I did, but I do now. I gripped his hair and tugged it a little, and that's when another flash back happened.

*flash back*

"I love you Jade, more than I could ever scream" he said with his soft words. I looked I to his eyes and realised our friendship was now going to end, and our love was going to make it further. I always knew I loved him more than a friend, ever since I laid my eyes on him.

"We should head back to your house or your mum will get worried" I said in a whisper as Andy got close to me. He swallowed my breathe.

"I need to do this first" and he smashed his lips into mine. I have been dreaming of our first kiss, and this was better than all of them. Our kiss was passionate and it felt like I never wanted to leave his lips. I gripped his hair and tugged it a little and he kissed me harder, knowing that is wanted him more than he ever wanted me.

*end flash back*

I smiled in our kiss and he stopped. I was confused as to why, but then I saw his eyes searching in mine.

"Why did you smile all of a sudden?" He asked, scared as if I had another flash back about Ashley.

"The memory of our first kiss replayed in my head" I blushed and bit my lip shyly.

"That was the best day of my life" he smiled and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"You remember? After all these years?" I asked.

"Of course, that was the start of our rebel love story" he grinned and just as he was about to kiss me I screamed in his face.

"THIS IS A REBEL LOVE SONG!"

I bursted out laughing and he did the same.

"I've missed this, a lot" he admitted and took my hand and lead me to wards the hotel.

"So, wanna spend some family time with your son?" Andy asked

"First I want to say hi to my best friend" I smiled and Andy kissed my cheek.

HEY GUYS! I'm so so so so sorry it's been so long I've been super busy, you have no idea! Anyway hope this is ok, and I'm hoping to upload the next chapter soon. Hope you like it and I appreciate the comments:) thank you so much. Just asking as well would u mind if there is a sexual part in the story, like in two chapters also. If not that's fine:))))))

Thanks again and please keep reading, voting and commenting! Love you all!