Thinking

*Andy's Pov*

I woke up with the love of my life, cuddling up to me. I smiled as soon as I felt her body close to mine. She was so beautiful, even when she was just sleeping. I so badly wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to wake her. I glanced over and saw drake fast asleep, him cuddling a little bear with a black veil brides tshirt on it. It was the first teddy I have him, once he left the hospital. When he was two I put the shirt in it, since I didn't start my career until after he was born.

I turned my head softly, so I couldn't wake Jade up, and looked at the clock. 6:30 am. I groaned just under my breathe, very quietly, annoyed that I'm awake so early. I turned my head again, looking at my beautiful girl. Well she was, and hopfully she still will be after I explain.

Still staring at her gorgeous face, I was thinking about what I was going to say when she does wake up. I started to feel guilty and nerves, what has happened was my fault. I was such a dick back then, and I only cared about myself. But after what happened, I changed. For the best. I got into singing, started a band. I write songs that expressed my feelings towards her, since her mother refused to let me see her after.

That hurt the most, but I understood why her mother did what she did. She didn't even want her to know about Drake though, I mean her own son! Her mother was someone I never liked, and I knew she didn't like me from the moment she met me.

Looking back, I didn't blame her. The first time I met her mother was in Jade's 18th birthday. We had been dating for a month also, and we had gotten really close really fast. She invited me for her birthday dinner with her family. Her father was their aswell, before he left with another girl he cheated on her mother with.

Anyway, the moment she set eyes on me, she looked disappointed that her daughter would date someone like me. My long black fringe in my bright blue eyes. I probably wore a Montley Crüe shirt and black skinny jeans. I bet the first words she though was emo or goth fag, that's what most thought. The whole night she kept glaring at me, everytime I held her Jade's hand or touched her, her dark brown eyes would stab into mine. And all I would do is touch her more, to piss her off.

The memory made me laugh a little, which woke Jade up. I felt so bad, she looked so peaceful.

"Mmmmm what's going on" her sweety voice asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry beautiful, I didn't mean to wake you" I said, feeling worse seeing how sleepy she was.

"What where u laughing at? Was I snoring again?" She giggled, blushing a little.

"No. Not at all. I was remembered.....a joke" I said, striking her cheek which made them go even more red.

"My mind is hurting from trying to figure all this out" she confessed, looking straight into my eyes. Those eyes, so perfect, so adorable. So lost.

"You where thinking about it while sleeping?" I asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm" she mumbled, biting her lip, which made her look as cute as ever.

"I'm really sorry" was all I could say. This must be really hard on her.

"I guess ill get my answers soon" she said looking at the time.

"You will, I promise" I said, cuddling up to her. My heart skipped a beat when she cuddled me back.

After all this, she still seems to love me. Her emotions remember, but her head doesn't. I sighed at that thought.

"Everything ok?" She asked

"For now" I said shally. I was so afraid of her reaction to the answers she wanted.

Hey guys! Just wanted to do a short chapter for now, the next chapter will make more sense hopfully when answers r revealed......oooooo hahaha. Anyway, hope everyone has a good Easter!

Thanks for reading and please comment and vote and keep reading, would means heaps to me:)))

You guys r awesome:P