I think its her

*Jade's Pov*

I knew this would happen, why was I so stupid. He was a rock star and I was.....a crazed fan. I ran into the mirror, tears running down my eyes. I had only just met him but I felt like I needed him with me, I needed his lips on mine. It was crazy, I'm crazy.

The sight of me was shocking, scary, broken. I whipped my tear off my face and tried re playing what he said. Didn't he say he didn't want to hurt me or something like that? What does he mean? He didn't seem to be someone that hurt anyone on purpose. I was so confused. I ran to my bedroom, putting my head on the pillow and cried myself to sleep.

*Andy's Pov*

I stared at my phone as I was walking to the hotel me and he band stayed at, just a couple of blocks away. I so badly wanted to call her, but I knew I couldn't. I badly wanted to go run and apologies to her, to say it was the biggest mistake, but I knew I couldn't. That would be just selfish. I needed to talk to someone, so I called Ashley.

"Hey man what's up" I herd Ashley's voice.

"Me and Jade are done" I said struggling to say.

"What?! Why dude?! She was awesome!" I herd Ashley scream and herd the rest of the bands voices in the background.

"He broke up with jade!" Screamed Ashley answering to CC who was going nuts.

"I didn't want to hurt her, like I have....." I was cut off.

"Dude u won't hurt her, that was your past and you have learnt from your mistakes. I see the way you look at her, it's different. Good different. Like you have known her all your life" Ashley said in a pretty loudly.

"Dude I'm pretty sure it's her" I said. It was silent.

"Dude.....you sure?" Ashley asked after a while. I couldn't answer, I felt so guilty.

"I'm nearly at the room cya soon" and with that I hung up.

It had to be her, I remember those eyes now it's all clear. The way she smiles, laughs, kisses. It's all coming back now and all I felt was guilty. I should never see her again even if it kills me. I can't, she deserves better. I can't hurt her again, I just can't.

I reached to the room and as I opened the door Drake ran up to me and I picked him up giving him a hug and crying on his little shoulder.

"Everything ok dad?"

**************************************************

(1 week later)

*Jade's Pov*

It's been a week since I've seen Andy or even herd from him. Didn't he still want to be friends? I couldn't stand it anymore. I thought I could do this but I couldn't, I needed to hear his voice. I wanted to hold his hand and kiss those lips I've missed so much.

I got my phone out and dialled Andy's number, feeling butterflies in my stomach. After the third ring he answered.

"Hello" his deep voice appeared, he seemed upset but I didn't want to ask.

"Hey Andy" I said quietly trying to hide my excitement from hearing his voice.

"Everything ok?" He asked, like calling him was just for an emergency.

"Um.....no. Just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out" I asked nervously. What happens if he said no and just wanted to forget about me.

"Jade....." He said with so much sadness it made me feel sad.

My heart sank, I knew what he was going to say now.

"I know I said I wanted to be friends but....." I introupted him.

"But you realised I was just a crazy fan and a worthless human being and wouldn't be caught dead being with" and without hearing his response I hung up.

I throw my phone on my bed and ran out the house, I didn't want to be home. Who knows what I'll do angry with my bitch of a mother home.

"JADE WHERE R U GOING?" I herd he scream before I shut the door. To be honest, I had no idea where I was going.

Sorry guys if this is bad:( and sorry for not updating. School and shit haha! Comment and vote thanks heaps:)))