Secrets revealed

* Jade's Pov*

I went to the first place I thought of, the park. I ran, not looking back. Tears streamed down and my cheeks where wet. I started to sniffle and I could hear thunder. I don't care if there is going to be a storm, I just want to be away. From home. From mum. From Andy. From everything.

I reached to the swings and took deep breathes from my run. I sat on the swing and slowly started to go back and forth. I was replaying every moment I had with Andy, and it just made me even more upset. I remember when I was just an over obsessed teenager who dreamt about meeting black veil brides and Andy, but now I wish I never did. I love there music still and everyone else in the band seemed awesome, and Andy was such a nice guy. But I'm so hurt now.

I could hear someone coming towards me, so I looked up and could see the young boy Andy was looking after.

"Hi lady, why are you crying?" He asked in the most sweetest voice.

"Oh never mind, where is your uncle?" I asked whipping my tears and leaned closer to the boy.

"He is over there" he pointed to a hotel not fair from here. "I saw you crying and I wanted to come and help" he continued.

"Aw that's sweet, you didn't have to" I said , brushing his hair with my fingers.

"I remember you" he said coming closer to me. His face was just infront of mine. All of a sudden his arms where wrapped around mine, really really tight.

"Hey hey it's ok" I said wrapping my arms around him. I could hear him crying in my shoulder.

"Why are you crying my dear?" I asked patting his back. I was really confused but he seemed to be a sweet kid.

"You cry as much as my dad" he said.

"Oh, and why is you father upset?" I asked. I didn't mean to be nosy, but I couldn't help it.

"He lost someone he loved, and he just recently saw her, but he let her go so he couldn't hurt her again" he explained, still hugging me in his tight grip.

"Are you talking about your mother?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied "and I'm hugging her right now"

*Andy's Pov*

"DRAKE!" I screamed. I couldn't find him anywhere. One minute we where watching Star Wars, and then he was gone. I must have fallen asleep for a while, but it couldn't of. I woke up with the movie not even done yet, and my little boy gone.

Where could he be? Ashley walked into the room as I threw the pillow at the wall.

"Dude what's up?" He asked.

"I can't find Drake! I'm a terrible father, no a terrible person. I've hurt Jade again and I can't even look after my son" I ranted, sitting on the bed.

"Dude it will be ok, he couldn't have gone far" Ashley said calmly, thank god he was. I could hear thunder from outside and I started to get more worried.

"What if he is outside?!" I screamed. As I did I got up and took my jacket and was about to head out the door, when Ashley spoke.

"Dude, me and the guys are coming with you" Ashley coming behind Andy.

"I hope he is ok" I said so scared. I can't loose my love and my own son.

Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile and sorry if this is short......:/. Please comment and vote and give me your opinions, means heaps. Thanks guys!:)