Started as a date

*Andy's Pov*

I was waiting for my beautiful girl to walk into the room so we could go on our date. I knew exactly what to do to make it special. I was sitting at the dining table while Drake was on my knee playing cards with CC who was sitting in the other side of the dining table. Jinx and Jake where watching tv.

"SNAP!" Drake screamed which made me jump as I was thinking about Jade and our date tonight.

"God dammit! Why can't you be as bad as your father" CC flew his arms in the air over dramatically.

Me and Drake laughed. We both have the same laugh, except mine is obviously deeper. I kissed his head as he was setting another round with CC.

"Jade are you ok?" I herd Jinx ask. I turned to see my beautiful girl at the front door, years rolling down her face. I saw Jinx give her a hug and tried to comfort her.

I took drake off of me and ran to Jade and as I reached to her Jinx moved away so I could hug her.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked worried.

She gave me her cute smile and chuckled "Happy tears babe" and hugged me back.

"Thank god" I sighed and she laughed.

*Jade's Pov*

I'm so happy I get to have my childhood friend back, the one who helped me when I was down. I'm hoping we could be as close as we where before.

"Hey guys" Andy said turning to the guys and Drake. Once I noticed Drake I smiled at him and he looked back at me and pointed to his eye, the made a heart shape near his heart with his hands, then pointed to me.

I love you. That's what I use to do to my parents when I was a little kid. I did it back to Drake and he gave me the biggest smile.

"Me and Jade are going to go on a date, so could you look after Drake and chill in the other room for tonight" Andy asked and CC got up from his chair and smiled.

"Of course"

Drake looked upset that he wasn't coming, so just as they where heading out I stopped him.

"How about we go out tomorrow. Anywhere you like" I smiled and Drake's face changed from being sad to really happy.

"Thanks mum" he smiled and hugged me. I kissed his forehead and watched him head out of the room.

"I love that little man" I herd Andy's deep voice from behind me. I turned around to face him.

"I use to do the eye love you when I was little" I chuckled.

"I know. You told me when we where dating" I smiled because I couldn't believe he remembered me saying that.

"I don't know I felt like that was your thing that you could have with your baby son or daughter, but because you where gone I guess I stole it. Sorry" he sighed.

"Don't be silly" I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. He reacted by placing his hands on my waist and pulling me closer.

"Where are we going on our date?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" he grinned.

I bit my lip to think of what it could be and just as I did Andy's eyes stabbed into mine.

"You look so sexy when biting your lip" he said just as he was about to kiss me.

"Oh really" I said leaning in. But at the very last second I put my fingers on his lips before they got to my lips and said "date first".