Answers

*Jade's Pov*

I opened my eyes from falling asleep after waking up by Andy at 6:30 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and turned to find not Andy. I say up from my bed and looked around the room, Drake wasnt in his bed either.

I started to panic, maybe they ditched before explaining. That got me really annoyed, and I clenched my fists at the thought. Before I jumped out if bed, ready to storm out the room to find the two, Jinx, CC and Jake walked in.

"Morning" they all said, heading towards me with smiles. My stomach started to get butterflies as I looked at each member. I mean, they where still members of my favourite band, of course I was gonna feel nerves.

I didn't know how to respond, so I just gave then a weak smile.

"How did you sleep?" CC asked, sitting next to me and putting his arm around me.

"Ok" I said shyly, trying to stay calm even though CHRISTIAN COMA'S ARM WAS AROUND ME!

"I bet your confused as fuck" Ashley smirked, looking out if the window.

"No kidding" I sighed.

"Well, you're finding out today" Jake said, sitting on the bed Drake slept in.

"Where is Andy, Drake and Jinx?" I asked, looking at CC.

"Getting breakfast" CC replied, his arm still around me.

Just as he mentioned good, my stomach rumbled. All the guys laughed and I couldn't help but blush.

"You havnt changed" Ashley chuckled to himself, but once said he looked like he regretted it.

I didn't question, I knew I wouldn't get an answer. I stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm just going to wash up" I said before shutting the door behind me. I took my clothes off, a black veil brides shirt and black jeans, and turned the tap on. Before heading into the shower i looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess.

My hair all messed up everywhere, my eyes and red and my cheeks where red from me rubbing the tears. I knew I cried in my sleep, I just didn't know why. I guess I was sick if waiting for answers, I needed to find out.

I hopped into the shower and let the warm water go on my body and on my hair. After cleaning myself, I turned the tap off, but instead of getting out if the shower I sat. The floor of the shower was cold, but I didn't mind.

I let the tears stream out once again. I was hugging myself, trying to comfort myself. It didn't work of course, but what are you going to do?

I could hear the door open and I assumed Andy, Drake and Jinx were back.

"Where is she?" I herd his worried voice. I think he thought I had left or something. I smiled at how much he cares about me, how a rock star, a smoking hot rock star, cares about me so much. But I knew he wasn't just a rock star, no. He was Andy Biersack, a young man who was the same as everyone else, in his unique way, if that makes sense.

I stopped crying for a moment to hear the conversation. "Just in the bathroom man" Jake replied. I herd Andy let out a huge sigh if relief.

"I'm worried man" Andy said.

"It will be fine, I know Jade well enough. She won't leave" Jinx said. My eyes opened wide. Jinx knows me well enough, since when. I've only met him two times, I think anyway.

I didn't want to ears drop any more and get more confused, so I stood up and hopped out of the shower. I put the same stinky clothes I had on before and walked out if the bathroom to a warm surprise.