Meeting the band

*jade's pov*

"Baby come on we will be late!" I called out to Andy. I was super super excited to meet the black veil brides band members.

"Coming gorgeous just need to finish getting changed" I herd him respond in his deep voice. Man he was sexy. The thought of him getting dressed in my house just gave me tingles.

I mean it's Andrew fucking Biersack! And he is my boyfriend, mine. I blushed and smiled at the thought.

"Ok ready" Andy walked out of my room wearing black skinny jeans and a loose top with a skull on it.

"Your very sexy" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my lips on his.

"Mmmm baby if you do this to me we will never leave" he grinned after breaking this kiss.

I rolled my eyes and unwrapped my arms and headed towards the door.

"I can't believe I'm meeting the rest of the band" I squealed.

"Well believe it because you are" Andy responded as we are now heading in the car.

"What if they don't like me" I asked shaking. If they didn't like me then me and Andy being together would be on the line.

"They will beautiful, I promise" his bright blue eyes looking into mine before starting the car.

"Man how did I get you, I mean your a lead singer, and a month ago I was dancing around my room to your music. Wishing I could meet you one day. Now your in my cat after meeting you at the park where I now live because of my mum" I looked at him as he was driving, and saw a smile spread on his face.

"I'm just as lucky as you are my darling" he said, still looking out the window and driving, he found my hand with his gear hand and gripped it tightly.

"How far away is it?" I asked trying to cover my cheeks blushing and changing the subject.

"Just around here" he said and as he did he turned down an ally.

"Why here?" I asked so confused. It looks like  a dump, not a place where legends should play.

"Why not" he grinned, getting out of the car and then opening my door.

"Why thank you" I said taking his hand and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We headed towards a door that was painted black, with spider webs around the side and the smell of piss. Andy opened the door and the first thing I herd was drums playing and guys screaming.

"Andy?! Is that you?" I herd a familiar voice. Andy tightened my hand and looked at me, before walking any further.

"You ready?" He asked so quite and kind.

"You bet" I smiled heading towards the voice that called Andy.

"Dude CC won't shut the fuck up......man who's the hot chick?"

IT WAS ASHLEY PURDY! The bass player of black veil brides. I couldn't breathe. Andy looked at me and saw my face.

"This is Jade.....MY girlfriend" he grinned letting go of my hand and giving Ashley a fist pump.

"Damn man why do you get the good ones"

It was CC now, the drummer. I was so nerves and shy to say anything, and all I did was blush.

"Well darling no need to be shy" Jinx said, walking towards me and giving me a hand shake.

"Hi I'm.....l" before he could finished I said "Jinx yeah your amazing playing the piano and the violin and the guitar" I couldn't let go of his hand.

"Wow, well good to know" he smirked as Jake walked in.

"This is Jake, I bet you already know" he chuckled and I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Holy shit man your epic on the guitar!" I screamed. I can feel Jake giving back an awkward hug.

"And who is this?" He asked Andy, me still holding on.

"My baby girl" he smiled taking me off of Jake.

"She is a massive fan" he continued, holding me back from tackling anymore band members.

"So sorry guys but, I love you! I listen to all your songs!" I screamed and as I did all the guys, including Andy grinned.

"Well nice to meet a beautiful fan" CC said coming up to me to give a hug "did I mention I love hugs?".

"Holy shit same!" I screamed hugging CC instantly. His hair went up my nose and I sneezed.

"OMG I'm so sorry!" I said backing away.

"It's fine darling, sorry my hair does that" CC chuckled and gave a fist pump to Andy.

"So now that we have Introduced ourselves, can we start" andy said picking a mic that was on the floor.

"Yeah man" CC said heading back to his drums. The rest of the band members went to they position.

"Babe you can sit there" andy pointed at a stool that say about 2 meters away from everyone.

"Sure sweety"

I can't believe I have met the Black Veil Brides in person. All my life I have wanted to meet them and now I have.

"A 1 a 2 a 1, 2, 3 go!"

Sorry guys if this was a shit chapter:/ I try hehehe. Sorry for not writing either been kinda busy. Hope this was good for you guys. Please comment and vote:D