Saviour andy beirsack love story

"JADE TURN YOUR MUSIC OFF!" I herd my mother scream, great it's the start of the day. I groaned at the thought and picked my phone that was playing all night.

My medium length blonde hair was in its messiest state, nothing different. My light brown with a tinge of green eyes where staring at the song that read across my screen not wanting to turn it off.

"JADE! Turn your shit music off" my mum roared again.

The lyrics still playing out of my phone as I hopped out of bed. I placed my phone on my bed side table and did my morning singing to wake me up.

"When I hear your crys praying for life I will be there!".

It was more like screaming. I quickly turned the music off as I herd my mothers foot steps coming towards my room.

"Jade why are you listening to this shit are you emo or something?" My mum asked.

"Mum it's not that bad and there awesome" I replied giving her the dagger eyes.

"Look at you still in your pjs, go get changed our flight will leave soon" my mum explained and left with a slam on the door.

As my mum left I turned my music on again just to piss her off. I am bulletproof played and I sand along as I put my dark black skinny jeans on, black singlet top and a white leather jacket on with my black flats. I'm not emo or goth, I'm in the middle if that makes sense. I went in the bathroom to brush my hair looking at the reflection.

'Look at you, your ugly as and you have no life why bother' I thought to myself.

I sighed and as i did I picked my bag up that was packed the night before and headed to the taxi that just arrived. Good bye Australia hello New York.

This is a really bad chapter to be honest this is my first story like this please comment and like.y