Chapter 12

~~~~Jade's POV~~~~

"Zayn, what you did was not good," I said to Zayn over the phone.  I am on my next step of trying to get Zayn not to like Sapphire.  I want Zayn.  Ok, I have liked alot of guys for the past couple years.  But I love Zayn.  He is my long time love.  I don't care what other people say about it.  I want him, and I am going to get him.

"Jade, I love you dearly, but I love Sapphire, and I am not going to give up on getting her.  Trilon is not a good person for her to be with.  Do you even know him and who he is and what he does?"

"Zayn, you are forgetting he is my cousin.  So I know everything about him."

"Do you realize he is a prince?"

"A what?"

"A king. When he was here, and a part of my band, he told me and only me.  Cause we were like brothers."

"Speaking of which, why aren't you guys part of a band anymore?"

"Cause of Trilon.  He is also the reason my band was inactive for a bit."

"What did he do?"

"He left.  He was our lead guitarist.  And he left.  We needed him cause not only was he the lead, he was the only guitarist.  And he was an important part of our band.  But that is when he told me he was a prince, and needed to go back home."

"So why did he come this time?"

"I don't know.  And I'm so worried for Sapphire.  Cause at some time, he must go home, and when he does, he might take her with him and make her leave all of us, or make her heart and leave.

"And I can't let that happen." Wait, what am I saying.  If Trilon leaves without Sapphire, then Zayn might go for her and not me.

"WE can't let that happen."  Something in his voice worried me.  He sounded as if he was planning something.

"Well, I have to go do some chores so I'm going to home now."  I didn't really have any chores, I just had to go home and think about what to do.

"Alright, talk to you later." He got up and came over and hugged me.  I love his hugs.  And then he whispered in my ear, "We need to help Sapphire."  and then let me go and walked away.

As I walked home, I passed by a park and I saw Trilon and Sapphire.  Sapphire was asleep in Trilon's arms.  She looked so peaceful and calm.  It's the first I have seen her like this in years.  They are so perfect together.  And Trilon was just looking at her with gentle eyes.  He was gently rubbing her cheek.   And he was just calm having in her arms.

How could he not tell me he was a prince?  Well, I'm going to have to talk to him.  He is my cousin.  He can't just not tell me about it.

~~~~Trilon's POV~~~~

She is just so calm.  She looks safe.  I love her so much, but you wanna know something?  I know nothing about her history or her childhood.  But for some reason, it doesn't seem to matter.  Her laying in my arms, makes me feel good inside.  But yet I feel guilty for loving her because I have to go home sometime.  Sometime, I have to tell her.  I want her to come with me, but what if she doesn't want to?  That would mean leaving her which would break my heart.  What to do? What to do?

I felt Sapphire move.  I looked down at her to see her eyes open slowly.  And I saw her beautiful eyes.  "Hi," I whispered to her.  She smiled slightly, and said quietly, "Hi there."  And of course at this amazing moment, my phone started to ring.  Oh my gosh.  I got out my phone, and answered it, "hello".  Oh it was Jade.  Jade said, "Hey, buddy.  You need to come home.  We need to talk.  O and drop Sapphire off at home."

"What do we have to talk about?  And why do I have to drop Sapphire off?"

"Just because! Hurry up!"  And she hung up.  What the hell does she want to talk about?  I looked down at Sapphire and she gave a confused look.  And then i said, "Hey, we got to go."