Chapter 5

~~~Trilon's POV~~~

Was it just me or was she staring at me?  Not that I didn't like it or anything.  But I felt something in my heart when she stared at me through her ice blue eyes.  She could be the one I was looking for.  But how is that she's Jade's best friend?  Was this fate?  I think I have feelings for this quiet Sapphire.  But I didn't even know her so how could I say that?   All this question were flooding my head.

As I walked through the door, I caught a sniff of a beautiful scent in the air where Sapphire was standing.  If I wasn't standing by the couch at that moment, I might have collapsed to the floor.

"I will get you some blankets," Jade said walking out of the room.  Oh, no, she was going to leave alone with this beauty.  Luckily for me, Sapphire spoke first.

"So you're Trilon?" The way she said my name almost made me melt in the armchair.  finally I said, "Yea, and you are....Sapphire?"  I said her name very slowly as she nodded her head.  I didn't want to get her name wrong.  I would die if I did that.  But luckily she also said,

"Yes, that's me.  By the way, Trilon is such an unique name."

"Thanks, and Sapphire's a beautiful name."  Did I just say that?  Ooops.  I stared at her as her perfect round cheeks got red.  She was so adorable.  Then I heard I muffled "Thanks," come from her pretty pink lips.

Then Jade came in with a few blankets and pillows, gave them to me saying "Here you go."  And after I say, "Thanks" she turns and walked out of the room.  I wanted to scream "Where the hell are you going?"  But then I realized she was sleeping in her own room.

"Good night, Trilon," Sapphire said all of sudden making me jump a little with her sweet voice.

"Sweet dreams, Sapphire," I said while watching her turn over.  I would do anything to lay next to her.  After a couple hours, I still lay wide awake.  That's it!  I get up and walk over to her.  She looks like an angel sleeping.  I pushed a feew hair strands to behind her ear.  Oooh, she was so warm.  But the most unexpected thing (I think) happened.  With one single touch of my hand, her eyes lowly opened, locking them with mine.  I leaned down, pinning down her waist with my hands, and kissed her.  She kissed back, outlining my lips with her tongue.  I slowly slipped onto the couch with her.  She didn't reject that action.  Soon though, after kissing so amazingly, she fell asleep in my arms.

I loved her with all my heart.  And for some reason, I knew she felt the same way about me.