Chapter 10

~~~Sapphire's POV~~~

Ok.  So let me get this straight.  My best friend and my boyfriend had a fight...over me?  OMG!  How many people have liked me and I have not known?  Gosh, I need to pay more attention.  But I wasn't mad about that.  (Well, I was more like disappointed).  But I was mad when they tried to make me choose.  I mean, for goodness sake, I'm taken.  Am I crying?  Well, what do you think?  The two most important people to me just fought over me.  Yes, I'm going to be sad.  And Jade was doing her best to confort me.  "Guys will be guys.  They will fight.  Then be best friends," she reasurred me.  I looked her in her eyes.  Still sobbing, I asked, "Are...are...you sure?"

"Oh, baby.  Yes, I'm sure" she said pulling me into a hug.  I stopped crying soon enough.  finally, I asked jade, "Do you think you could drive me to my brother's?"

"Yes, sure.  Lets go!"  We got up, I grabbed my purse, and walked through the living room quickly before Trilon could even say my name.  It was about a twenty minute drive.  Before I got out of the car, I said, "Thanks.  I will text you tomorrow when I'm relaxed."

"Kay.  Love you.  Bye."

"Bye." I said shutting the car door.  When I got ot the apartment door, I took a deep breath and knocked.  Soon my brother, Sean, opened the door.  He smiled at first.  Then taking a look a second look at me, he finally said, "Oh my gosh, Sapphire.  You've been crying.  Why?  Come in!  What's wrong?"

                                                                                     ***

~~~Jade's POV~~~

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  Drama.  They were acting like little boys.  When I get home, I'm going to speak to Trilon right away.  I've never seen this side of him before.  And I didn't even know Zayn had a crush on Sapphire.  I've had a crush on Zayn for freaking forever.

"What was that?"  I asked Trilon when I got home with my arms across my chest.

"Where's Sapphire?" he asked avoiding my question.

"I asked you first."

"That was my jealousy side.  Now where's Sapphire?"  he asked again with an irritated voice.

"At her brother's" I said finally answering his question.

"When is she coming back?"

"I don't know.  When she calms down."

"She's mad at me, huh?"

"Ya think?"

"I kinda figured that."

"Then why'd you do it?" I thought that it was a good question.

"Like I said.  I was jealous."

"Well, jus because of that incident, she might NEVER talk to you again."

"Well, thanks for informing me," he said sarcastically.

"Hey, quit the attitude," I said harshly and left the room.

                                                                                            ***

~~~Sapphire's POV~~~

"I thought you said NO BOYS!"  Sean yelled at me.  I know, I know.  I thought that too until Trilon got there.   All I said was "Me too."

"Come here."  It was 12 a.m. and I told Sean the whole story of the romance and then the guy fight.  I walked over to him.  He hugged me close to him.  I started to cry again.  Steven came in, and saw me crying.  He ran to me saying, "Sapphire, are you ok?"  i quietly responded, " I'm fine.  Go to bed. Love you."  I hugged him and he left to go to bed.  Still in Sean's arms, I realized I had an awesome family.  They cared for me.  Think about how great my family was, I fell asleep in Sean's arms around 2 a.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapters have been short.  But as I continue, they will get bigger.

I wanted to do a part from Jade's POV.  Tell me what you think of it.  And I also wanted to show how caring their family was.

Comment what you think.  thanks....