Chapter 8

Hey, guys.  Before you read this, I did to try to make it longer so I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Sapphire's POV~~~

OMG!  When we kiss, it sends timgles throughout my whole body.  Guess this is what love feels like.  Even a single touch from him tells me he's right for me.  He's my prince.

I went to my mirror, and saw myself in my bikini.  Was that me? Me--that pretty?  I never paid attention to how pretty I am.  When I got out of the bathroom, through the hall, and into the living room, I found Trilon staring at me.  The way he stared was adorable.  I went to him.  He pulled me closer.  h leaning so he could whisper "You're beautiful," in my ear.  he then kissed my neck.  Then I stepped away.  He gave a quizzical look.  Then I told him, "Imma go ask Jade if she wants to come."  He said, "Kay, be back fast."

He just couldn't stand being away from me, could he?  I couldn't blame him.  "Jade?"  Just then she popped out of no where.  So I jumped a couple feet in the air.  She giggled.  After rolling my eyes, I asked her "Hey, do you want to go to the pool with us?"

"You only want me to go cause you need a ride," she said with her hands on her hips, but I could tell sher was about to burst into laughter.

"That and you're my best friend."  That is when she did start laughing.

"Fine, let's go," she said giving  in.

On the way, I had my head resting on Trilon's shoulder.  Then my fave song came on on the radio--What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.  i jumped up in my seat, and me and Jade started singing along.  After we were done goofing around, Trilon was staring at me.  I asked "What?!"

He said, "Nothing.  You are even pretty when you're weird."  I giggle, and then rested my head on his shoulder again.  Finally, we got there.  As we got out, we went to a nice place in the sun to get a tan. I was going to read my story "Forbidden" while getting a tan.  As I leaned over to get my book, I felt someone's hands on my waist.  Holding my book, I straightened up and turned around to see Trilong without a shirt.  I was shocked. And I found myself staring at his muscular abs.

"You checking me out?" he said with a smirk on his face.  That's when I realized I've never seen him without a shirt before.

"Uh...I...NO!" I said finally.

"Well, your eyes are telling me differently," he said laughing and grabbing my hands.

"Oh.  Really?  So you now know my eyes so well, huh?"

he pulled me closer, and whispered,  "I know them better than you think."  His voice sent tingle down my body.  Then he said, "Are you going to get wet or I'm going to have to push you over the edge?"

I looked up immediately and tried to pull my hands away.  But he had a good grip.  He took my book out of my, and I screamed "Don't you dare!"  Right after, of course, he pushed me in.  As I got my head above the water, I saw Jade laughing, boys howling, and Trilon do a cannonball.  Right before he splashed me, I dunked myself in.  Then I felt hands on my waist.  (He loves putting his hands on my waist, doesn't he?)  And he brought us above the water.  Jade was still laughing.  Trilon smiled at me.  I said, " I'm going to get you back!"

"Oh,  really?  How?"

I kissed him gently.  But then it got more intense.  And I heard more boys howling than before.  I put my hands on his (still on my waist).  Then I let go of the kiss.  He looked at me in a questioning look.  I pulled his hands off my waist, then put mine on his head, dunked him, and swam away.  Once he surfaced, I screamed, "Like that!"

He said "Well played, very well played!"  I smiled proudly.

Then the day went by with us making out.  I didn't read any of my book OR get my tan.  But it was worth it.  Because when tried to dunk me, I brought him down with me, and for a moment, I finally opened my eyes, but the clorine hurt my eyes, but I kept them long enough to see Trilon hold me closer just to kiss me.

My first kiss UNDERWATER!  How was it?  I'd have to say it was awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, what do you guys think about me doing it from Jade's POV.  Comment what you think, please.

Thanks.  :D:D:D