Chapter 4

~~~Sapphire's POV~~~

"Who was that," I asked Jade as she hung up the phone.

"Oh.  That's was my cousin, Trilon.  Apparently he is coming over for Spring break."

Oh.  Great.  A boy.  Like I told you. I have never had much interest in guys.  And since I was staying at her house, I had to deal with a boy.

"Relax, Sapphire.  He's really nice.  Everyone he meets LOVES him.  Just give him a chance."

"Fine.   Just so that you know, I might not get along with him.

Later that night, we were getting ready for my week over spring break with Jade.  And I wasn't going to let this boy ruin me having a good time.  But still I couldn't get the thought of having a boy staying over too.

As I was laying in bed, I kept thinking "What if he's cute."  Then came a knock at the door.  As I opened the door, my eyes tarted to stare into the eyes of a really cute boy.

"Sapphire, who is it?"  Jade said coming in.  Then realizing who it is, she said, "Oh.  Hey, Trilon.  Thought you weren't coming until tomorrow."

"Well, it turns out I got here sooner," the cute boy with the beautiful brown locks named Trilon said.  I would give anything to reach out and touch that beautiful hair.  But I noticed he was staring at me.  I looked away quickly.  And I think I heard a giggle come from his mouth.

"Well, I didn't get your stuff ready for sleeping.  Do you mind sleeping on the armchair?"  Jade asked.

Trilon flashed his white sparkling teeth, then said, "No, not at all."

When I heard him speak, I almost fell to the floor, but I leaned against the couch."  In my head, I was saying "Boy, isn't he fine?", but another part was saying "Don't get involved with him."

"Sapphire!"  Jade yelled at me pulling me out of my trance.  "Please let Trilon through the door."

I moved to the side, and Jade came over to whisper, "Someone's in love" in my ear.

"Oh, shut up, Jade," I said after not saying anything at all for five minutes.

But I knew she was right: I was in love.....with Trilon.