Chapter 3

~~~Trilon's POV~~~

Let me ask you a  question.  Do you think being a king--well more like a prince--is easy?  Just being prince isn't easy.  Just think--a king.  I don't think I'm up to it.  But don't really have a choice.

So I told my dad I had a plan.  What was my plan???  Hmm, I get it.  I just go to school with my cousin, Jade, in Florida.  But how am I going to get there?  Oh, I have an airplane.  By that time,  I went to find one of my parents (perferrably mom).  And speaking of the devil, I almost ran into my mom.

"Whoa, dear.  Are you ok? You look excited," my mom said while putting her arms on my shoulders to steady me.

"Well, actually, can I use the airplane over spring break?"

"Uh, sure, honey," she said unsurely.

As soon as she passed me, I got out my phone, and dialed Jade's number, saying "pick up, pick up."

                                                            ~~~Phone convo~~~

Jade: Hello?

Me: Hey, Jade.

Jade: Oh hey, Trilon.  What's up?

Me: I'm coming over in my airplane tomorrow. You?

Jade: Just hanging at the mall with my friend.  And what?!

Me: -hangs up-

                                                                     ~~~End of convo~~~

I hung up before she could even TRY to reject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this was a short chapter.  The chapters will get longer as I keep writing.  I promise.

Comment what you think so far.

Thanks.