Chapter 9

~~~Trilon's POV~~~

That kiss.  The underwater kiss.  It felt so right.  they way our bodies moved.  Our bodies felt like they were synched.  I could NEVER leave her.  Right now, we're at Jade's getting ready for bed.  But suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  Sapphire got up and answered it.  I heard a gasp from her mouth and then a yell, saying "Jade, get your butt in here."  I'm so confused.  Jade came in running in with dishes.  And when she saw who it was, she too also gasped along with dropping the dishes, causing the dishes to break (which she didn't to seem to care that much.)

"Oh my gosh.  Who is it for goodness sake?"  I yelled.  But they didn't answer.  Jade and my beauty went to hug whoever it was.  I got up, and saw it was a guy.  Anger grew when i saw my girlfriend hugging another guy.

Then the guy saw me and said, "Hey, Trilon.  Remember me?"  Remember him?  I know him?  Was I missing something?

"Umm, no.  Who the **** are you?"  I finally asked.

"Zayn.  Remember me?  We had a band together a couple years ago.  And then you like disappeared."

Huh?  Oh, yea.  The couple years I stayed before I back to England.  Now I see how he knew Jad.  But how Sapphire?

"Oh, yea.  Zayn, how are you?  And how do you know Sapphire?"  Sapphire's head snapped over to me.  I just shrugged.

"I'm doing good.  And she and I have known each other for years."

"How?"

"Through music camp."  Turning to Sapphire, Zayn asked, "By the way where have you been for the couple years?"

"Focusing on school," she said quietly.

"Uh-huh.  Sure.  There's more to it.  I can tell."  I was angry.  If she doesn't say it in the first place, then she might not want to say it at ALL.

"I'll tell you later," she said reassuring him.

"Ok, hun.  That's fine."

That's when I spoke again.  "Hun?" i asked looking at Zayn, then to Sapphire.

"Yea I always call her cute names.  Gotta problem with that?"  he asked with an irritating tone in his voice.

I stepped closer saying, "Yes, I acually do."

"Who do you think you are--her boyfriend?" he said smirking.  Sapphire whispered something in Zayn's ear.  His eyes widened.  He finally said, "C'mon Sapphire.  You can do better than that."

Excuse me?  Did he just say I'm not good enough for her.  Now I was furious.  i pulled Sapphire to my side, and told Zayn, "I think it's time for you to leave?!"  Sapphire struggled in my grip, but I was strounger than her.

"You don't understand, Trilon.  I was first in their life.  If anyone gets her, it's me!"

"She doesn't like that way."

"Let her speak for herself."  We both turned to Sapphire.  I let her go so I could see her properly.  Zayn asked, "Tell him--who do you like better?"  She looked at me, then at Zayn.  The she ran away past us.

Jade said, "I will go talk to her."  But before she left the room, she said, "You guys are acting like children.  Really?  Grow up.  Zayn, I think it's time for you to go."

"Yes, dear.  I will," and with that, Jade turned to go to Sapphire.

As Zayn passed me, he said in a threatening manner, "This isn't over," and left.  OMG.  He gets on my nerve.  he better stay away from Sapphire...or...well, i don't know what I'll do because obviously Sapphire cares about him.  And if I did anything to hurt him,  I would hurt her.  I put my head in my hands.  Right now, she's probably mad at me for lashing out, being over-protection, and putting her under pressure.