I love you baby

The next day Ashley and Lindsay went to Pbteen and got some bed room decor for Lindsay's room. They went back home and Lindsay decided to take a nap. Lindsay? Ashley asked. Yes babygirl? Lindsay exclaimed. Are you ok baby? Baby I'm fine it's just we've been moving stuff and haven't had a chance to rest. Why don't I snuggle up with you and tickle your little feet? Ashley said coming closer to Lindsay. HAHA STAPPPPP BABYYYY that tickles STAPPPPPPPPP Lindsay exclaimed!!! I missed this babe Ashely said kissing Lindsay. I love you Ashley Marie Lindsay said. And I love you more Lindsay Annette. Lindsay and Ashley cuddled and spooned each other, Lindsay took about a four hour nap. Damn babe it's 6pm Ashley said. I know I needed that nap earlier baby Lindsay said. Ashley took Lindsay out to Unos and they had a blast, They are really loving life after they got that apartment and Justin and Lindsay are getting along well now I hope this continues when the baby comes Lindsay sighs. Lindsay your baby is going to have two amazing moms that she'll love forever I know she does need a dad but I want to show her the world Ashley said. Aw baby I can't wait to have this baby with you she's going to be a happy and healthy baby that's for sure Lindsay said. It was getting late so Lindsay and Ashley watched Hulu until midnight and they fell fast asleep. The next day Ashley and Lindsay started to plan the baby shower.