Deep Water

I woke up the next morning happy it's October 10th only four more days till I turn 20 I'm excited going to see Brayin in concert with Ashely and we also get to meet him after show. I got ready and went over to Justin's dorm. Hey Brett what's up? Lindsay asked. Hey Linds nothing much how's the baby? The baby's doing fine I just have to go to the doctors every month for blood work and it hurts so much. Aw Linds I'm sorry Brett said. It's ok Brett I only got a couple months to go and we're having a girl which I'm happy about. Hey babe Justin said picking me up and kissing me. Hey you Lindsay says what's up? Nothing much. I kissed Justin and I was bored and out of ideas so Justin and I went to the Aquarium since there was a aquarium near by. We got to the aquarium and Justin and I stayed there for hours, I love spending time with Justin he makes me feel like I haven't felt before, I texted Matt that I was pregnant earlier this week and he said why are you pregnant with a man four years older than you? I was confused as hell and yes after that happened got my stupid cycle. We got back to Justin's dorm and watched Dolphin Tale it was fun I spent the night at his dorm again and cuddled with him.. I didn't hear my alarm rang the next morning plus my professor is sick so she canceled class so Justin took me out for ice cream and Matt keeps on texting me and harassing me and I tried telling his mom and dad but he doesn't listen to them at all, he used to be so sweet and then when I went away he got mad and started doing stuff I didn't want to do like he wanted to get drinks and get drunk but I didn't want to do that he drove me nuts. I saw Ashely and me and her ordered pizza and a crap ton of cupcakes and water, So Lindsay how was the aquarium yesterday? Ashely asked. It was fun we saw the dolphin show, rainforest and it was just what we needed to go to before this baby comes. Oh Ashely what should I name this baby? I think Riley is a cute name, or Hannah.. those found cute but I want something unique but not like North you know lol. I watched some tv with Ashely and spent my whole weekend with her getting ready for the concert Monday night. I'm so happy my professor gave me my birthday off and he's cool to he baked like 2 dozen cupcakes for me Wednesday it was awesome.