New phone

I'm so sorry for the late update! I don't really have an excuse. I just couldn't write anything I was happy with.

Sorry if this chapter is really bad, im just trying to get the story moving a bit.

The text messages continued for around the next three hours. The stranger finding out more and more about Matthew: his favorite TV show, what he would name his children in the future, his favorite shirt. The last one was a bit weird and Matthew never really put much thought into his outfits, getting dressed in the morning was normally based on what clothes were the closest to him moreover what looked the best. Brooklyn was constantly telling him that he shouldn't mix shades of blue together but he really couldn't care less. He finally decided to kick his shoes off and get dressed into something comfortable, he hated doing homework in school clothes. He grabbed a pair of grey jogging bottoms and and used-to-be white shirt and put the books he needed on the desk in his room. He turned the lamp on above him but realized that didn't really help so decided to turn the main light on and then finally sat down at his desk. He opened his statistics book up and started doing his homework. Around an hour passed when he decided that he'd done enough maths for one day, he only had a bit left and decided he'd do the rest of it tomorrow, he probably had time. Well probably not, but either way, he wasn't gonna do it now. He picked up his phone to see that it was nearly nine o'clock, he still had history homework to do but the likelihood of his teacher checking it was low so he decided he'd just copy it the next day at either break or lunch or just not do it. He opened up his laptop and put Netflix on, sinking into his desk chair and crossing his legs as he lent back. He decided to watch Suits. Three episodes into the show he felt his eyes begin to become tired and he stretched his legs out in front of him as he was starting to lose feeling in them. He pushed himself further down the chair to get comfortable and let himself sleep.

Bzzzz

Bzzzzz

Bzzzzz

Bzzzzz

Matthew was drawn out of his slumber by his phone vibrating on the desk by his feet. He automatically reached out to grab it, wincing at the shot of pain up his arm, suddenly remembering why he rarely sleeps at his desk. He clicked the answer button and brought the phone to his ear

"Hello?" He groggily asked still coming to his senses, not knowing what time it was, whether he had to get ready for school or if he hadn't even slept through the night.

There was no reply from the other side.

"Hi?" He asked again

"You shouldn't sleep at your desk baby, you know how your back always hurts after that."

Matthew frowned in confusion before realization took over. He slammed his legs onto the floor and quickly stood up, accidentally pushing his chair harshly into his bed, spinning round to stare at it as it crashed on impact. He took the phone away from the side of his face and looked at it, it was still connected and the person was still on the line.

"Who is this?" Matthew questioned, his voice coming out a lot stronger than he thought it would. He looked to his window to see that the curtains were open but it was dark and his bedroom was on the second floor. There was no way in hell someone was watching him. He turned his lamp on hoping it would make a difference but it didn't and he realized, once again, that his stalker was still on the phone.

"Is this you?" He asked

"Of course it's me, no one else calls you baby do they?" The voice answered.

The stranger clearly took Matthew's silence for him attempting to hide soemthing.

"No one else calls you baby do they baby?" His harsh tone made Matthew answer on instinct, trying to appease the stranger.

"No, of course they don't. No one calls me anything like that!"

His appeasement worked as Matthew thought he felt some tensions leave the conversation, if you could call what they were having a conversation.

"Good baby. I mean I know I'd realise if anyone thought they could flirt with you but you can never be too sure can you?" He questioned to which Matthew shook his head in reply.

"I'm glad you're seeing things my way baby."

Matthew let out a shaky smile as he pulled his chair back to his desk, he didn't seem to be any danger right now which is good. He could handle this. He went to ask more questions before he came back to his original point. He was asleep at his desk. This person, whoever he is, knew he was sleeping at his desk. He knew he shook his head when Matthew didn't say anything. He once again glanced at his window before deciding again that there was no way he was being watched from outside. He tried to calm himself down with the fact that no one was outside but then he realized he was definitely being watched and if it wasn't from outside then it was from inside. Inside his house. He looked at his door which was closed and then at his wardrobe which didn't look like had changed at all, there were no gleaming eyes from inside or shoes sticking out. None that weren't his anyway. The person on the other line exhaled strongly, almost like he was disappointed or annoyed. Either way it wasn't a happy sound.

"Of course I'm not in your house baby, I mean I was earlier, but I wouldn't want our first meeting to be when we are strangers. I want it to be when you want to see me. I'm watching you through your cameras. The one on the laptop and the one on your phone. I have to keep an eye on you, make sure nothing happens to you." As strange as it sounds, that calmed him down. The person wasn't here. I mean he was still being watched but by things he could cover and move and not be near. He decided that he was fine. Right now he was fine.

"So who are you?" He asked, repeating his earlier question.

I AM SO SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY!

I really hope you all enjoy this chapter!